Samantha didn't know how she had pry herself from the window with the shock she was in. She slid to the floor where all the drawers lay. One by one she placed them back to there rightful spot.

Shit! She started to curse herself for her stupidity when her eyes caught sight of the small wooden box. Her brain doesn't seems to function when she's under so much pressure.

Folding the open letters quickly. She packed them back neatly in their rightful position. Tie the strings that held them together. Open the second drawer place the small box behind it and close back the drawer.

Samantha ducked under the desk just before the door swung open.

" I can't believe we almost got her! " Larry shouted. Entering his study. With Monsieur Vandenburgh at his heel.

"Patience mon ami, we were only to watch her until the time is right. Besides she wasn't alone her husband was there if we had captured her. He would have been too close for us to make an undetected escape" His French accent was thick as he sat with one foot resting on the table.

"Monsieur Vandenburgh are you sure she is the one? " Larry questioned, folding his arms.

He wasn't one to doubt Monsieur Vandenburgh. They had been friends for years. Since he join the: les ombres which was a secret French organization. Larry was only to ship goods from England to France illegally. It didn't bother him that,it was his own country he was betraying. What did England ever given him? Things changed when they requested him to keep a close eye on the Fisher's. They knew somehow that he was the reason their main enemy's daughter  wasn't in their hands.

Larry had started to doubt his fellow friends as years progress and was ready to travel back to France when he was approached at the docks.

"I heard it from the horse's mouth himself " he smirk.

"It's just that I can't come to believe that Joshua Fisher Is married to the Spanish Princess " He shook his head trying to grasp that fact.

Samantha Who was listening attentively gasp at what she just heard. Her hands swiftly clapped against her mouth. Covering it from making another noise. That would probably get her killed.

"Did you hear that?" Monsieur Vandenburgh questioned, taking his foot off the table. Quickly.

Samantha's heart battered against her rib cage.

"It's probably just a rat " Larry answered nonchalantly.

Yes! Yes! I'm a rat you fool.

Larry sigh as he went and sat behind his desk. Samantha close her eyes tightly. Her teeth sunk into her knuckles, When Larry's feet almost made contact with her body. She felt like she would passed out any minute. She couldn't. It would be like carving her own tombstone, due to the fact that she snore in her sleep.

Mosuire Vandenbergh did smell a rat but he was positive it wasn't the vermin. Larry's fiancée was one sneaky  Lady. He didn't trust her one bit. That time at the docks he knew she understand his language. " Where is your fiancee?"

Larry chuckled. " Probably in her room going crazy. She is very angry at me for not following through with our plans."

Damn you Larry!

" Would you like some whiskey?"

"No,I better be going "  Monsieur stated raising to his feet. " have a lot of work to do" he smirked.

" I understand, let me escort you out."

Samantha let out a huge relief sigh  hearing the receding footsteps and the click of the door being shut. She stayed a few minutes to help calm her erratic breathing. Her head also felt like it would explode  with all the information she just received.