Chapter 11 " First fight "

Start from the beginning

There was some thing on her face which I was un able to understand.
" Jub tum paida huay thy na to tum bhi itnay say he paida huay thy. Apni pictures dekhi hein tum nay?"

Fariya aunty said and there was laughter in the room while I felt embarrassed.

My gaze shifted at her face. She was still serious while every one was laughing. Yaar kia ajeeb saroo larki hai zara bhi nahi hansti.

When she smiled looking at the baby. Why she is smiling.

" Mama look baby nay meri ungli pakar li.. Hey hey.. wait.. what are you doing. Stop it.. Its tickling..."

She said in between breaks of her giggling. Seems she is really feeling ticklish. So thats the reason behind her smile. Not bad actually she is cute.

"Mama look what is he doing? He is liking my finger seems he is hungry. Hareem bhabi he is hungry"

She said still having that cute smile on her lips. With that she picked up the baby and gave him to Hareem. Me and shery came out from the room to pay the bills and other formalities of the hospital.

"Congratulations! buddy. You are now a father of boy also. I am so happy for you"

I said happily while hugging him and patting on his back.

" Yeah thanks and you are still not married and I am a father of three children. Sudhar ja Sain or maan ja mom dad ki baat. Mom is really worried for you."

He started with his usual lecture and I felt bored when suddenly my phone started ringing.

I mentally thanked Allah for saving me from shery's tall and wide lecture. Excusing him I went to a far corner.

After giving the complete description for the new project I ended the call and turned plus bumped into some one and that person gasped loudly.

That girl was about to fall when I hold her from her waist preventing her from falling but what I earn in return was all her scolding

" Are you blind or what? Can't you watch your steps?"

I galred at her and to my shock it was her. That girl was Hoor.

Hoor Malik's POV

I was feeling hungry even I was hearing my stomach screaming for food.

As there is some monster inside my belly and is now roaring. I came out from the room and started walking in search of cafeteria.

I felt a bit dizzy and halted when someone bumped into me and I stumbled. I was preparing myself for a meet and greet with floor.

My head will definately be break down into peaces now. When two arm wrapped around my waist holding me tight and preventing me.

I was now in mid air and all my hairs were over my face.

I tried to remove them from my face but I was helpless. I opened my eyes but my vision blurry. Where is my glasses.

Oh my God What I will do without them. I felt anger building up in every inch of me.

I couldn't saw that person but I know that person is the reason.

" Are you blind or what? Can't you watch your steps?"

I shouted at that person and pushed him backwards standing straight. He stumbled but then stood straight.

I started searching my glasses.

" Just because of you I lost my specs. What will I do now? I can't see clearly."

I said and heard him clearing his throat. Next moment he said "actually your glasses are no more I am really sorry."

My eyes widened at his voice and what he said made me shocked. He was behaving all like a professional doctor. I glared at him. What he said oh my God my glasses. I wanted to cry. Why my glasses have to face all that.

"Don't you dare again coming in my way. You are the one who is responsible for my loss." I said loudly and he started looking at me.

To be continued....

Like this chapter or not?
Need your feedback so kindly don't forget to vote and comments.

Share your views also.

Any questions you need to ask? Be frank guys I am here for you.

VOTE...

&

COMMENTS...

&

VIEWS...

FE AMAN ALLAH ....

till next update...

Remember me in your prayers as I do for you :) :) :)