Chapter 1 - Unsure.

**A/N: I wrote this when I was 13/14 and do make reference to topics relating to mental health. I was young and did not have a full understanding of the reality of some of the issues I do mention. Obviously, it is not always depicted in a realistic manner and is not necessarily true reflection of these issues. If you are struggling please reach out:)This also does not accurately reflect the adoption process, this is purely a fan fiction and should not be taken seriously. Thanks for all the reads, 13 year old me is over the moon haha! 

---

>Lilly's P.O.V<

I wasn't sure weather to go ahead with this. I didn't know what impact this would have on my career. So many things had been happening, from relationships to crazy opportunities coming my way. I didn't know if this felt right but I always preach positivity! Stepping out of my comfort zone was something I did very often but this felt...different. This felt like a bigger jump. How would team super react? I needed someone who I could relate to but there was no one. My life was becoming so crazy but something felt like it was missing. I needed this in my life. So I clicked the button that would change my life. 

~1 week later~

I stood outside a large red brick building. I could still turn back if I really wanted to but SUPERWOMAN doesn't back out of things. I slowly walked in. I was kindly greeted by a young lady who introduced herself as Bella. She lead me into a room where there was about 10 other people who looked just as nervous as me. "So," Bella started, "we are all here for the same reason. Would you like to meet the kids?" There was no turning back now. I was going to adopt a child! 

I walked around starting conversations with the kids. One girl caught my attention. Her name was Ellie. She stared at the ground nervously as I asked her name and age. I then went back to Bella and asked about Ellie. Then I decided. I filled out pages of paperwork before I was able to take Ellie home. I was nervous and excited. What if she doesn't like me? What if she is against everything I believe in?

>Ellie's P.O.V<

 I always became very nervous on these days. Every time I had been adopted I would either be abused verbally or physically. I silently hoped that no one would notice me as the dozen people walked in and started talking to us. This one person came up to me. She had long beautiful hair and had a snapback on. When she turned around I noticed that it said 'SUPER'. She also had a sweater on that said 'Unicorn Island'. She introduced herself as Lilly.

My heart sunk as she went up to Bella and pointed at me. Was I going to be adopted again? I was sick of being abused. I was soon directed to pack up all my stuff and the next thing I knew I was sitting in Lilly's car. "Are you hungry?" Lilly asked, I nodded and she drove to Chipotle. I had been there a few times during one of my previous adoptions. "I hope this is ok!" Lilly said, and I nodded. 

>Lilly's P.O.V< 

Ellie was very quiet. She answered me with nods and sat silently. I knew that she would need sometime. After lunch we went back to my apartment. I showed Ellie her room and she thanked me in whispers. At least I knew she could talk. I left her alone as I knew she needed time. I hadn't vlogged for a week because I needed some time to work out what was going on. It has been 4 hours since Ellie arrived so I decided it was time to talk to her. 

I walked into her room and she was sitting on the edge of her bed. She flinched when she noticed me. "Hi Ellie!" I exclaimed. She looked up at me anxiously. "Do you want to get some dinner? Mac and cheese?" Ellie nodded. I didn't know what types of homes she had been in but she clearly didn't trust me. I knew she just needed some time.