Chapter Thirty-Eight

Start from the beginning

He was one of the reasons why I watched the show. Well the main reason was because of all the hot guys in the show. Like seriously. There are so many of them, such as Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoechlin, Colton Haynes, Daniel Sharman, and soooo many more.

Those are my babies right there.

I continued to watch Teen Wolf until Sean finished cooking. The episode finished and I decided I would finish catching up with Grey's Anatomy before the new season aired in September.

I grabbed the remote and pressed the Netflix button. Once Netflix was loaded, I clicked on my account and began to search my list for Grey's Anatomy. I clicked on Grey's Anatomy and waited for the show to load.

I was halfway through season eleven and I was not happy with anything that was going on in that season. This season was definitely messing with my emotions. Well, not just this season. The show in general has messed with emotions.

The episode began playing and Meredith's voice filled the room. "Dinner is finally ready," I heard Sean say. I looked over at him and saw him walk over to where I was sitting on the couch, with two plates in his hand. He handed me my plate and I carefully took it, thanking him before turning my attention back to the screen.

"Did the episode just start?" Sean questioned and I nodded. I watched as April dragged Jackson into the supply room and began making out with him.

Get it April!

The moment quickly died when Jackson brought up the baby. I slowly shook my head as I put a fork full of chicken and spaghetti in my mouth.

Way to kill the mood Jackson.

"He's such a mood killer," Sean commented, like if he read my mind. "I know right!" I agreed. The drama continued to escalate as the episode went on. No surprise there. Grey's Anatomy wouldn't be Grey's Anatomy without drama.

I finished up my dinner as the episode finished and the next one began playing. I grabbed the remote and paused the screen. I got up from the couch, taking Sean and I's plates into the kitchen. I set them down in the sink and began washing all the dishes. I placed all the dishes on the rack so they could dry.

I turned off the sink and dried my hands with a towel. I wiped down the counters with a rag before placing all the leftovers into plastic containers. I put the leftovers into the fridge and placed the pot and pan into the sink, filling them up with water so the small pieces of food can unstick from them.

I returned back into the living room, plopping myself on the empty spot right next to Sean on the couch. I lifted up my legs and placed them on his lap as I grabbed the remote and played the episode. I laughed at the fact that Dr. Hunt was oblivious to the fact that the EMT was his mother's boyfriend. Silly silly Owen.

"He's so dense, I swear." I looked over at Sean and nodded in agreement. "I know! They're making it so obvious that they're dating and he still has no idea what's going on. Silly Owen."

We continued to watch the episode. Once the episode was over, Sean reached over me and grabbed the remote, turning off the tv. He set the remote down on the coffee table and looked over at me. "Let's talk."

I knit my eyebrows, confused as to why he wanted to talk. "Okay? Talk about what?"

"Anything," He answered. "I just want to talk. Just me and you."