I sighed in defeat. "Yeah, I know. Okay, I'll wait in the car." I took the keys out of my purse and unlocked the car. I handed the keys back to Sean so that he could open the trunk. I opened the car door and got inside, closing the door right after.

I put on my seat belt and waited for Sean to finish putting the bags in the car. I heard the trunk close. A couple minutes later, the car door opened and Sean hopped into the driver's seat, quickly closing the door. He started the car and put on his seat belt before backing out of the parking space.

"What do you want for dinner? I can make us both something or we can order take out or pizza. Whatever you want."

I stared at the open road in front of me before answering. "I kind of want you to make something, I just don't know what though."

"Hm. Well, I can make us Chicken Parmesan, if you want."

"Oo yeah, that sounds good. Make that," I smiled.

We arrived to our apartment awhile later. I helped Sean by carrying the lighter bags up to the apartment while he grabbed the much heavier ones. After getting off of the elevator, we walked down the hallway to our apartment. I set down two of the bags as I took out the key from my purse and opened the door. I picked up the bags and went inside, placing the bags onto the kitchen counter.

I heard the door close and watched as Sean came into the kitchen and set the rest of the bags onto the counter. "You can start on dinner while I put all of the stuff away," I told him as I took out the platters and put them in the fridge. I left the fridge open so I could put the juice and sodas in there as well.

I handed Sean the meat that was in the fridge and he took it, setting it down on the counter. I put the rest of the stuff away, placing all the plastic bags into the big plastic bag that was hanging in the closet where the washing machine and dryer were.

I walked into the living room, grabbing the remote from the coffee table and switched on the tv. It's been a week and a half since Sean and I fully moved in. We didn't have much to pack considering the fact that the apartment was already furnished. We only packed our clothes, shoes and other personal belongings.

I'll admit, I was still getting used to the idea of living away from home. It was weird not seeing my father around but I knew it was something that I would get used to. Sean and I were already used to the routine we had made. We took turns cooking and cleaning each day.

I already had the schedule memorized. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday; Sean would cook and I would clean. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; I would cook and Sean would clean.

That was going to be the schedule until the baby was born. After our daughter is born, we would organize the schedule so that it included stuff that needed to be done for the baby. You know, stuff like who's diaper day is it and who was going to feed the baby at night when she wakes up. Stuff like that.

I surfed through the channels, trying to find a good show or movie to watch. I stopped channel surfing once I saw that Teen Wolf was on.

Another one of my many favorite shows.

I stared at the screen, smiling whenever Dylan O'Brien appeared on the screen. My favorite character on the show was obviously Stiles. I mean, who doesn't like Stiles? He's so adorable and funny and my baby Dylan O'Brien does an amazing job playing him.