"Aww, are all of your cool bionic abilities and top-secret missions getting you down?" Bree asked filled with sarcasm.

"Aw, thanks, Bree. I knew you'd understand." Adam didn't catch the sarcasm dripping so Chase and Bree left to get the bo staffs.

"Sorry, guys, but we really should train. I don't feel like getting in trouble this weekend." I gave them a sad smile, "But don't worry, after training we can play."

"Thanks, Des." They both replied before I left to Chase and Bree to help them out. I feel like something's fishy is gonna happen though...

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

We finally found the bo-staffs (they were hidden underneath Donald's car) and we brought them back to where Adam was. He was looking at the glasses and I looked around to see Leo wasn't here...Weird...

"All right, break's over. Fire up the simulator." Chase told Adam as I gave him a bo-staff. "Adam, please remember...The cyborgs are fake, but I am real."

"Okay, just one question. Is this real?" Adam asked before hitting Chase with the bo-staff.

"Oww! Why did you do that?!" Chase complained.

"Because real pain is funnier then fake pain." Adam replied as he hit Chase once again, but harder, making Chase wince in pain.

"You're a genius? Ha! Even I saw that coming." Bree scoffed while she and Adam high-fived each other.

"Let's just get some training." I chuckled. We put on our glasses and the simulator began. The cyborgs started coming after us and I was quickly surrounded by 7 cyborgs by myself. One after another, they tried coming towards me, but they weren't successful when trying to put me down. Slamming the bo staff on one's head, hitting the side of another, accidentally hitting 2 where the sun doesn't shine, and resulting into only 3 left in my crowd. 

CRASSHHH

"Quick get me down from here! I've gotta do that again!!"  I heard a familiar voice cry out, disorientating me and letting the leftover cyborgs an open window to attack me. Winded, I groaned in pain before Bree super-speeded and brought them down in 2 mili-seconds. 

"Thanks..." I groaned out as more surrounded us. 'What was that just now?' I thought before shaking my head and dismissing the thought. 'Time to kick some cyborgs butts!' I reminded myself as the cyborgs ran towards me.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-

We had a break after a few more rounds of cyborg-simulation, so I decided to find out what happened during the first round. I went into the elevator and I saw that the living room was wrecked! Not destroyed, but utterly disgusting. There was popcorn on the floor, target mats placed, and a trampoline. Not to mention that there was a hole in the 'wall' (not sure what Tasha called it).

"What...the...Fudge-sticles?" I called out before Adam and Leo came running into the living room with popcorn and another trampoline. 

"Destiny!" Leo exclaimed before the two tried hiding the items that were being held onto by their hands. I looked at the skeptically before Leo quickly screamed: "We didn't do anything!"

"I didn't ask..." I rose my eyebrow then immediately questioned: "What did you guys do??"

"Nothing!" Leo frantically replied. I look at Adam and he is looking around aimlessly as he tries to not look at me. 

"Adam, how did you change so quickly?" I crossed my arms together and he finally looked at me.

"Oh, I didn't. You see, Leo and I found Davenport's cell--Ooff." Adam was interrupted by Leo hitting his stomach.