I shivered in pleasure as he continued to caress my ear and neck with his delicious mouth. God, I hoped this was Oliver.

Before I knew what was happening, I was suddenly pulled around to face this sexy unknown man who was making my body burn with pleasure.

"Mario Lopez?!", I exclaimed in shock.

"Yes baby?", he said seductively.

"Aw, I thought you were Oliver.", I complained.

"What?! I thought you had always wanted me to make love to you in your dream?", he pouted.

"Yeahhh, but I kinda wanted it to be Oliver now. Sorry?."

"Okay, fine then. Make me disappear.", he huffed.

"What?", I asked in confusion.

"It's YOUR dream. You can do anything you want.", he pointed out.

"Oh yeah, sorry.", I apologized giving him a smile before I closed my eyes.

Pausing, not knowing if I would ever get this chance again after I willed him away, I opened my eyes and gently took his face with both of my hands. He shot me a smile, revealing his sinfully sexy dimples as I slowly leaned in, trying to mentally capture every single moment of this kiss. I shyly brought my lips to his, allowing them to gently brush together.

Gathering up more courage, I pressed my lips firmly to his and began to move them in an achingly slow manner. He immediately responded, pulling my body flush against him. His actions spurred me on and I deepened the kiss, hesitantly allowing my tongue to slip out of my mouth and into his. As if knowing what I was about to do, (obviously, it is my dream, duh) he quickly took control of the kiss deepening it once again and forcing our tongues to caress one another more aggressively.

As we continued to make out, Mario rolled me onto my back, allowing me the opportunity to grab his delicious bubble butt that I had always dreamed of biting. I was shocked by my boldness but he felt so good in my hands, I couldn't contain the moan that bubbled up through the kiss. After a few more moments, I realized I was running out of breath and this had to end. I gently pulled back placing a few more small kisses on his lips.

"Woah, you're a great kisser.", he proclaimed in surprise as he tried to catch his breath.

"You're even better than I imagined in real life in my dream.", I paused, rather confused by what I said and at the same time shocked and excited that I finally got to kiss Mario Lopez, even if it was in my dream. He tasted like brownies, just like I had always imagined.

*Please let's just take a moment and appreciate this beautiful man*

"Now, time for you to leave.", I said as I closed my eyes and imagined Oliver lying next to me.