Chapter twenty one

Train took a deep breath despite his lungs hurting and looked at Sir Brown. Even though he was patched up a little, he could still feel himself going for some reason so he still knew time was of the essence.

"You're going to take us to Miss Thang and we are going to put an end to this," Train instructed.

Sir Brown just looked at him and smirked. "Why would I do that?"

"Because you like walking around and pronouncing correct sentences," Train informed him.

Sir Brown looked at the nurse aide that was attending to Tamel. He couldn't believe he got tricked and was now being subjected to taking orders from a common thug.

"I'm not scared of you," Sir Brown stated.

"I don't need you to be scared of me," Train remarked. "I need you to be aware that I will make you permanently brain dead if you don't listen."

"Shoot me and get it over with," Sir Brown dared. "I already helped your delinquent brother against my will. I'm done with taking requests from the likes of you."

Train laughed and looked back at Tamel. "You hear this clown? Sounding like the black Mister Belvedere. I love it. I should ask him for some Grey Poupon."

Tamel grunted from the nurse aide trying to pick him up. "Just put a bullet in them and while you at it, put a bullet in her."

Charmaine just shook her head and remained quiet.

Train looked back at Sir Brown. "Jigs up. Now we are going to see the Queen Bitch with or without you but at least the second option keeps you eating solid foods for a while."

Charmaine was locked on Tamel who was giving her the evil eye. She knew Tamel wanted to definitely kill her now but she still had a plan up her sleeve. Tamel's demise was still on top of her list as she was sure her death was on top of his list.

"I think you should comply with them," Charmaine said to Sir Brown but still looking at Tamel.

"Why?" Sir Brown said disgusted.

"Because you still got me," Charmaine stated. "She still wants me. That was the deal. To get me. We can end all this running around. She still doesn't know what happened here."

"Yeah, a regular family reunion," Train added.

Sir Brown looked at Charmaine. "She is not going to let them roll up with you arm and arm. She wants them dead."

"They still can be," Charmaine said then looked at Train. "Remember how you got into King's estate?"

Train nodded. "Yeah, I hear you."

Train looked back at Tamel.

"I ain't doing shit until that bitch is dead," Tamel insisted. "She shot me."

"You lived," Charmaine taunted. "Sulk it up and let's handle business. Ain't that what you told me? So take your own advice. Quit your whining or finish the job that I mistakenly didn't."

Train snickered and Tamel looked at him sharply.

"I'm sorry but she's right," Train addressed. "I mean she shot you but you still alive and we're still in the shithouse so we need to do what we got to do."

Tamel took a deep breath. "She doesn't live."

"Yeah, yeah, shoot me later," Charmaine teased. "In the meantime, you want to get back at the lady that has us going through all this. We can go toe to toe afterwards."

"Won't be no after," Tamel warned.

"Just remember you came and get me in the beginning," Charmaine recalled. "I was at home minding my business when you ransacked my house and dragged me out kicking and screaming. Now we can sit here and listen to you make threats or we can end this finally."

"Look, we running out of options," Train chimed in. "Either have your shoot out now or call your boy so we can start making these moves."

Sir Brown started laughing. "I can't believe she has been chasing you miscreants. Y'all are buffoons."

Train aimed his gun at Sir Brown. "Our buffoon asses got you."

"Not for long," Sir Brown winked. "I'll play along with your little plan but this will not end well. For you."

"Nigga, you talking a nigga that has been shot, shot at and hunted down all by the hands of one woman and I'm still standing," Train beamed. "Things haven't been ending well for me for well but it ain't shit you or her can do to get me down. So take that smug look off your face and get my Pepsi. Good day, sir."

-

-

Wiz looked at his computer screen and looked at the blueprints of Lady Gayle's complex.

"A little trickier than King's but accessible," Wiz admitted.

"Good," Train smiled. "So today we put an end to this bullshit."

"You think we can take over her business ventures like we did with King's?" Wiz asked.

"We're not going for that," Tamel said. "We're going for the gusto, We're going to put that chick in her place."

Wiz nodded. "Okay, but it could be a business opportunity too."

"I'm done with all this hustling crap," Train confessed. "Getting shot at and watching over my back is getting tiresome. My body can't take it like it used to. I mean I maybe only got like two shootouts left in me before I finally, you know, really kick the bucket. And I still didn't even finish my bucket list. You know I got to smack Denzel Washington for not making a Training Day 2. I have to get Oprah pregnant so I can say I did it. I have to convince Halle Berry to do a threesome with me and Lisa Raye. So much still left undone."

"Just be ready," Tamel said. "We only got one shot to do this. Then after this is done and we still standing, me and Miss Charmaine got some unfinished business.

Wiz typed something in his computer and another screen popped up. "Guys, check this out..."