chapter five

Train was up on his feet as soon as the gun slid out of Thompson's hand. Thompson took a bullet in the chest and fell back.

Train grabbed his Ruger .45 1911 pistol off the floor and started firing towards the door ignoring the screams both of the hysterical females behind him was making.

The gunman that shot Thompson ducked behind a wall outside in the hall because Train didn't see him anymore. Train use that opportunity to drag the two limp security guards away from the door so he could close it.

"Get some clothes on, we got to bounce," Train ordered Charmaine who was still screaming her head off and looking at Thompson who was laying on the floor in pain.

"We have to..." Charmaine was rubbing her shoulders like she was cold.

"We have to get the fuck out of here," Train stated.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jan asked.

"Tell you later," Train said. "Right now, we got to go."

Charmaine grabbed whatever clothes she saw scattered which was a hooded sweater with the college logo on it and a pair of sweatpants.

Train looked around for another exit but realized there was none. Only way to get out was through that door and that was exactly where the killer was waiting for them.

"Char...Charmaine," Thompson's voice was barely a whisper as he was covering his chest wound with both his hands as blood gushed out.

"We have to get him to a hospital," Jan suggested.

"He good," Train assured.

Charmaine knelt down next to Thompson.

Train inched to the door gun pointed straight.

"I have...a...message," Thompson was trying to talk.

Train looked back at Thompson and Charmaine. "Get away from him. We got bigger things on our plate."

"Your father...your father," Thompson coughed up some blood as he spoke. "He's...he's not dead."

Train heard footsteps outside the door. He heard voices but couldn't distinguish what was being said. Then he heard female voices and realized the whole dorm must be out in the hallway now. Now was his chance.

"We got to go now!" Train yelled back at Charmaine.

Charmaine looked at Thompson. "What you said about my father?"

Train grabbed Charmaine by the arm. "We have to go. Say goodbye to Carl Winslow."

Charmaine snatched her arm away. "He's dying."

"We're next if we don't go," Train sneered. "So kiss Axel Foley good night and let's bounce."

-

-

"I don't want to hear problems, I want to hear solutions," Lady Gayle expressed over the phone.

She toss the phone as soon as she ended the call and looked at the man in front of her.

"What have you got for me?" Lady Gayle asked the distinguished gentleman.

"He's holed up in his office with that worm as we speak," the man snarled with hatred in his eyes.

"I can't believe he got my little master nerd mixed up in this," Lady Gayle shook her head.

"He is really the power behind this thing," the man voiced. "Because of him, that little hoodlum has even gotten this far. He is doing the same thing for him, he started for us. I can't believe this shit."

Lady Gayle closed her eyes for a minute to ponder her next move then blinked her eyelids open.

"Monster is handling the first part of the plan as we speak," Lady Gayle spoke up. "However, he says there was another person there when he went to get my daughter excluding that troublesome Train who was with her already. I really want that shit contained but I know Monster will handle it without much quarrel."

"You are that confident in this man?" The gentleman queried with a raised eyebrow.

"Very much," Lady Gayle assured.

The man nodded. "Then do you want us to proceed with this one?"

"Yes," Lady Gayle said. "I want him next to the pig I got in the warehouse now."

The man nodded and pulled out his cell phone. "Proceed.'

!v