I stood and stretched hard, my muscles thanking me in relief as I released the stretch. A knock sounded at the door.

"Miss Grace, Captain Unohana sent me to escort you to Captain Aizen. Are you ready?"a voice sounded from outside. I hummed once.

"Yes. Let's go." As I walked away to leave, I paused, remembering my phone. Just as I turned to shove my phone into my pocket, I jolted in surprise. There on my cot where I had just stood from was a sword the Soul Reapers called a Zanpakuto. I blinked and reached out to grab it. I don't remember grabbing one from an armory.... My eyes quickly widened in realization and I squealed grabbing it. The hilt was purple leather wrapped around it. On the end of the hilt there was a butterfly. There was a black ribbon tied in a bow on it as well.

"Miss Grace?! Is everything ok?!"The person behind the door called out. I jumped in surprise. I had forgotten they were there. I shoved the sword and its sheath into my belt loop on my jeans. (AN: I understand that it's not normal to wear jeans and stuff in the Soul Society, but in reality as Grace isn't from it she doesn't really fit the standards. And her character prefers jeans as well and form fitting things. She doesn't believe the normal outfit for soul reapers is... appealing). I opened the door to see Lieutenant Isane waiting for me patiently.

"Yes everything is fine, Lieutenant Isane. Thank you for asking,"I answered smiling. She blinked at me in surprise. Her eyes stared at me for a moment before she spoke again. 

"Did... you not get a good night's sleep?"She asked me. I paused. I rose an eyebrow at her. She gave me a small smile. "I don't mean anything by it..."

"Why do you ask that?"I asked her. She hummed once and moved, scratching the back of her neck.

"Well you have dark circles, Miss Grace." I paused. Dark circles, I thought. I frowned hard. I did have a dream...I just can't remember it. I swallowed and reassured her with a smile.

"Yes I had trouble sleeping, but worry not. I assure you everything is ok. Well, lets go to Captain Aizen,"I told her. She nodded at me after a moment and lead me towards squad 5's barracks silently. Lieutenant Hinamori was waiting for me at the entrance and I greeted her with a wide grin. She bowed and began to lead me to where we were supposed to go. Lieutenant Isane left after we started to leave.

"What's the matter, Lieutenant?"I asked as I noticed Lieutenant Hinamori giving me a small grin. She was almost trying to hide her laughter, it seemed.

"I was just noticing how short you are. I think you're even shorter than Toshiro!"Momo teased me. I jolted in surprise. I suddenly glared at her, feeling my face heat up. No matter where I go! I thought annoyed.

"I AM NOT SHORT!" I protest. She giggles and covers her mouth.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. It's just that Shiro and you are so much alike. It's incredible really,"Momo apologized. She gave me a nervous look. "I'd have thought Toshiro was one of a kind. He's unique that way." I sighed, nodding and listening to her as she talked. "It's pretty cool to see just how alike you are, I admire you two." I blinked. She admires us? I wondered. I hummed. I wonder if Toshiro knows that. "Oh, here we are! Captain Aizen, I've brought Grace for you!" Momo called into his office. A hum sounded from inside. 

"Ah, I see. Bring her in then,"Captain Aizen replied. Momo slid the door open and both of us entered. Captain Aizen was sitting at his desk. He had a pen in his hand and was scrawling something across paper. I stared at his hand movements cautiously. I still get a weird feeling from him. I don't know what it is. He looked up and grinned at me friendly-like. I frowned inwardly. He just seems so.... "Welcome to squad 5's barracks Grace. Oh, are you in need of a shihakusho?" I shook my head at him. Fake.