Chapter 41

Imma dedicate this chappie to 17_wolf_army for constantly leaving comments on chappters. Others do it too, she/he just stands out more :)

Soo Hee's pov

On the next day, I had requested to learn more about internal care such as skin care. Chanmi unnie, a skin care guru who Ken oppa had taken me to had taught me a lot in just a day.

By the time the first session was over, I had a file full with food recipes that contribute to having balanced amount of calcium, carbohydrate and all those healthy things in my body.

In my other hand, I had a similar file containing catalogues with all types of skin care brand products franchise like TonyMoly, Innisfree and Nature Republic that I can go to.

Unlocking the door, Ken oppa went straight inside without holding the door for me as he usually does. It was an automatic door that shuts itself when there's nothing holding it back.

A gasp escaped my lips as my forehead almost came in contact with the heavy door. I clicked my tongue and pushed the door revealing an empty living room.

Figuring Ken oppa had disappeared into his room, I let a scoff pass my mouth. "Seriously, what's with this guy? Is he still salty about what happened last night?" I muttered lowly.

~time skip~

A week has passed and it's been kinda hard for me. I think things had taken a turn for the worst. Although Ken oppa and I live under the same roof, I rarely see him in the apartment anymore.

I don't have the slightest idea of where he goes to during those times I don't see him. These days... Most of the things I do, I do them alone.

I'd cook food for one person and that person is me. I don't eat in front of a person anymore. Instead, I'd face the tv screen when having my meals. In the apartment, I no longer speak. Only a sentence or two when I really need to.

Ken oppa would leave very early in the morning to God knows where without informing me about anything at all. When he needs to tell me something, he'd write them down on a bright post-it note and stick it on the fridge for me to see it later.

Almost all of the notes he left almost each day on the fridge consisted of pretty much the same thing ;

my driver will take you to your session you're having today, i'll be absent

im out, will be back late. don't wait for me

if you're cooking, only cook for yourself. i won't be home for the day

The thing was, he'd always leave saying he wouldn't be home for the day but it isn't right since it has been happening more than a few times.

I was starting to lose my patience and I couldn't deny the fact that I was beginning to get pissed as well. I felt like Ken oppa was doing a bad job at guiding me through this project.

Not to mention, I wasn't the only one who is unhappy with Jaehwan oppa here. HakWoon oppa and Chanmi unnie were pretty upset at him too, for being absent for countless times during my sessions and for his lack of enthusiasm.

He'd keep me company but would always disappear in the middle of my session and I'd end up going back to the apartment only with the driver.

There were times at the apartment where I'd subconsciously cook meals for two, that would then remind me of Ken's constant absence and resulting into me becoming even more upset with Ken's attitute.

Once, I even felt like quitting this project as I felt that it had become a meaningless thing for me to do anymore.

I became quiet close with Chanmi unnie and she was observant enough to know that Ken oppa was no longer doing his part in this project.

She spoke and asked me about it once. I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing because honestly, now that this has been going on for like a week, I didn't think he was actually still upset about my question.

I told her and Hanee of my thought about quitting this project to where Chanmi unnie strongly suggested that I should just ignore Jaehwan oppa and finish this project as it'll be worth it in the end.

Hanee's response was no different, except she got extremely mad at Ken for treating her bestfriend like poop and threatened to b word slap him later on. I just passed it as a joke because how can anyone thinks that'll happen?

~time skip to her 3rd week~

It was the start of the third week and I had started it off by eating chocolate in my jammies while laughing my butt off to Infinity Challenge.

The ads came on and my eyes wandered around the room until they landed on my notes titled 'Health/Exercising tips'. I looked at the fifth line that caught my eyes.

* No eating sweets in the morning

I glanced at my chocolate bar and rolled my eyes. I flicked the notebook away and laid back on the couch, getting comfortable.

Screw that. My eyes didn't catch that note... Not today.

I glanced at the clock. 2 hours till' my makeup session slash class starts. I slightly shrugged. Still got lots of time.

So that's how it has been for these past weeks. I'd have gotten used to Ken's absence and here I was in front of the tv, a way for me to kill time till' my class starts.

---------

"Ken isn't here today, Soo Hee?" my makeup teacher asked raising her brows. I hummed in response, "As usual, unnie". I took a seat and waited for her to gather her makeup supplies that she'll be using to teach me about double-coloured eyeshadow.

"The freak is wrong with that guy, exactly?" she looked at me through the mirror. "Dunno, and I honestly can't be bothered to care anymore. I rarely see him in the apartment"

"He keeps on giving me the cold shoulder too, he only interacts with me using post-it notes, even" I added. "Kureh, just ignore him. His attitude is even worse than a girl on her period"

*end of chappie

a lot of time skips cause i've been dragging this story for too long now.

anyone here getting bored wth the my slowness of moving plots? im sorry

anyone knows melanie martinez? no? ok