Chapter 21

Soo Hee's pov

It has only been a few days since we've visited Youngjae oppa but I was missing him too much already.

I sighed feeling hopeless. "I really hope he'll get to come home soon" I mumbled to myself.

"Huhh, you said something sis?" Seyoung oppa asked turning his head to look at me. I immediately snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. "Huh no, I was just thinking about school stuff" I lied.

Both of us were currently walking home from school together and I just thought about Youngjae oppa who was still studying in Seoul National University.

Seyoung oppa looked at me again. "You're missing your other oppa aren't you?" he asked smirking. "How'd you know that I was thinking about that" I asked him in amazement. "I'm your oppa, of course I know that. It comes from my brother's instinct" he winked. I faked a squirm in and made a face.

"Eeww, don't do that. It disgusts me" I joked referring to the wink that he just did. "Why? Girls at school would go crazy over it when I wink" Seyoung oppa smirked in justice. "Well, I am certainly not one of those girls" I playfully glared at him.

It's true though, girls in our school would often go berserk when they witness that wink of his. It's just a wink anyway.

How could anyone love it when someone does a simple wink? I really don't get those girls even though I'm a girl myself. Okay, I get the fact that Seyoung oppa is a person with a handsome face but still, a wink is still a wink.

Maybe it's because Seyoung is my brother, that's why I don't have the same feeling as how the crazed girls have in our school. But whatever the case is, I don't really care.

"Whatever you say sis but you can't deny the fact that I have a handsome face right?" Seyoung oppa nudged me. I looked away and pretended that I didn't hear him say anything. Oppa just shook his head and laughed.

We continued walking until a sudden gush of cold wind came. The fierce wind came in contact with my body making me shiver uncontrollably, my thin school blazer not being of any help. Seyoung oppa noticed the state I was in and looked at me worriedly.

He abruptly stopped walking and stopped me from walking any further. "You're shivering Soo Hee-ah, put this on" oppa stated taking off his school blazer that was far thicker than mine and handing it to me. I shook my head not accepting his offer.

"Aniyo oppa, if I take this then you're gonna be cold" I said, gently pushing his hand away that was holding his school blazer. "It's okay, I'll be fine. Besides, I'm a man and any man can survive this kind of wind" he boasted looking proud.

I rolled my eyes and he reahed out to put his blazer on me. I stepped back and shook my head again. "Aish, this stubborn girl seriously! Just take it or you might fall sick" Seyoung oppa insisted and wrapping his blazer around me.

"There, feel any better now?" oppa asked me. "Yes much better and thanks oppa but, what about you?" I asked worriedly. "No need to worry about me. In fact, I'm wearing long sleeve so I'm gonna be okay" he smiled.

We continued walking until I felt drops of water landing on my cheeks. "Looks like it's gonna rain" Seyoung oppa sighed looking up at they grey skies. "Let's go, we need to hurry up otherwise we're both gonna be drenched in the rain"

With that, we both fastened our pace and started walking faster than before. More rain started pouring down and Seyoung oppa covered my head with his hand in order to not get my head get in contact with the rain.

I smiled to what he just did. I guess it's not just his looks that are the only reason why girls are crazy over him. It's because he's a caring person too...

-----------

I came out the shower and dried my hair with my towel. I walked to my closet and picked out a set of clothes and trousers that I'll be comfortable wearing.

After I was done putting them on, I went to my dressing table and brushed my hair in a straight motion repeatedly untill all the tangles in my hair untangled.

When I was done, I hung up my towel and skipped my way downstairs where eomma was. I found her in the kitchen getting ready to make some sort of a dish that I couldn't really distinguish as she was in the middle of gathering up the ingredients.

"Finished showering Soo Hee-ah?" eomma asked once she noticed my presence. "Yup, by the way, why are you home early today? Not that I'm complaining" I asked eomma. "The CEO gave everyone his permission to finish work earlier today 'cause it's his birthday today" she stated.

I nodded in understandment and sat on top of the kitchen counter to see what she was doing. "What's for lunch?" I asked excitedly as I was absolutely hungry.

"I'm thinking of making Tteokguk (rice cake soup) and Oiseon (pan fried stuffed cucumber). Is it okay?" she asked shifting her attention to me. "Sounds good to me" I nodded enthusiastically. Eomma smiled and started making the dishes.

"Go watch the televisison or something, you just got back from school. You must be tired" eomma stated. I obeyed her and jumped off the counter making my way to the lounge room.

I lazily slumped myself onto the comfortable sofa and switched on the tv to see BTS performing their new song, I NEED YOU live on Music Bank. Watching them reminded me of that day where I had an encounter with the one and only, Jeon Jungkook.

I rewinded the scene that had happened to me in my head over and over again making me smile like a psycho.

Sure, all the A.RM.Ys know that Jungkook's hometown is in Busan which is where I'm living at the moment.

But it doesn't make any sense to me, why did he come back to his hometown when he still hasn't finished promoting his group's song? I'm sure that Jungkook and the rest of the BTS members are still in the middle of promoting I NEED YOU right now.

"Hmm, maybe he had an errand to run on that day" I thought jumping onto conclusions, not really caring since it doesn't matter.

*end of chappie