Chapter 26

Hello guys! I changed the cover for this story. It looks way better like WWAAYYYY better than the last one. It's all thanks to -kisseu She's the one who made the pretty cover for me :)

Soo Hee's pov

Pinch! I felt a pressure on my left arm and swatted whoever hand's it was wanting to go back to sleep.

Pinch! I felt it again. I grunted and twisted my body to face the other side.

Pinch! This time, it wasn't just a feeling of pressure anymore. It hurt like crazy. "Stop interrupting my sleep or you'll die in the hands of mine" I threatened, my eyes still shut tight.

Several minutes had passed and the 'thing' that disturbed me had stopped its doing. I mentally sighed, Ahh, finally. I can slee-

Pak! I felt my right cheek being slapped lightly and I instantly jerked up, looking around in the car to see whose disgusting hand it was that had slapped me. My eyes widened when I saw who it was that had been pinching and slapped me on the face. It was my freakin' oppa.

Seyoung oppa. "Yah! Why did you slap me? That hurt you know" I groaned rubbing my cheek from the slap that was being done far too light to even hurt. "You need to wake up sleepyhead, we've arrived at Jellyfish Ent. already." Seyoung oppa smiled, ignoring my comment.

Tsk, that guy. He's lucky he's older than me. Otherwise I would've yanked all his hair out. Teeheehee, just kidding. I rubbed my eyes and looked out the window. It wasn't long until I saw Jellyfish Entertainment's orange jelly fish symbol stuck on the automatic glass door.

Ohhhh... We are here. I gulped, the feeling of nervousness showered on me. My stomach churned and I felt my hands getting sweaty by the minute.

I rubbed them on the black VOIR jeans that I was wearing and jumped out of the car, trailing behind Seyoung oppa who was pulling on my suitcase, slowly making our way to Jellyfish Entertaiment's lobby.

When we were in the lobby, I noticed the other six girls that I assumed were the other winners, just looking at each other awkwardly.A girl was fumbling with her hands, the other was holding tightly onto her suitcase that her knuckles turned white while the others just pursed their lips, looking around nervously.

I couldn't tell whether they're just awkward with each other or nervous to meet the Vixx oppas. I silently chuckled and peered at appa who was talking to the receptionist.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Bae Sung Joon. My daughter, Bae Soo Hee is here. She was instructed to come here by this management" appa spoke showing her the two letters I got not too long ago. The receptionist scanned her eyes over the letter and typed something in the computer in front of her.

Her eyes automatically brightened and looked at appa again. "Bae Soo Hee you say?" she asked smiling and appa nodded. "Yes you're right, she needs to be here today to be brought to an apartment and stay there along with her partner" she explained while looking at her computer.

Again, appa nodded understanding her as he had read the letters beforehand. "Okay, please tell Soo Hee to join the girls over there" she said pointing towards the group of nervous-looking girls I had seen earlier.

"They're the rest of the contest winners. It's so that they'll have a chance to get to know a little bit about each other" she said again. "Sung Joon-ssi, you can go over there with your wife and son I'm assuming" she said pointing to another group opposite the group of girls.

There were people in their 30s and 40s in that group. I guess they're the winners' appas and eommas.

"Vixx will be coming here a bit later as they have an interview right now at a radio station. So you can gather along when they arrive" the receptionist added.

Eomma smiled and bowed thanking the receptionist in which she returned it. Appa turned around and faced me. "You heard her right? Me, your eomma and oppa will be there and you will need to go there" appa pointed two at the two groups, looking at the people.

I nodded, smiling and proceeded to grab my bag from oppa but he didn't let it go and looked at me blankly. My eyebrows raised in confusion. "Oppa, gimme my bag" I said pulling on the strap of the bag.

"You're not going yet. So, no" he said in a monotone voice barely audible. I just stared at him and he walked over to the group of older people with appa following. Eomma saw Seyoung oppa's actions and smirked.

She chuckled and stroked my hair. She, then made her way to the group of people leaving me in a trance. "What's with him? First he was slapping me happily to wake up and now he's just like a robot" I mumbled to myself as I made my way to the opposite site of the area.

I saw the girls still being awkward with each other and I slowly stepped into the group, all of them looking at me with their eyebrows raised. "Hello, I'm Bae Soo Hee. I'm one of the winners" I smiled attempting to loosen up the awkward-ness that was filling up the air.

A girl who was wearing a sweater with colourful donuts on it cleared her throat and looked at me. "Uhh I'm Go Jin Na, nice to meet you" she bowed smiling awkwardly.

Before she even get to stand up properly, I went and hugged her without a second thought as I was really excited. She seemed taken aback at first but hugged me back after relaxing. A shorter girl who was next to Jin Na came forward and intoduced herself.

"Hey, I'm Song Hyo Na" she said shyly and lowered her eyes right after. "Hello Hyo Na" I smiled and gave her a hug. Soon, the other girls seemed to be even more relaxed and they introduced themselves afterwards.

I looked at the girls, Jin Na was a year younger than me, Hyo Na was around my age and the others were a few years older than me. We all got along with each other except for one, Park Soo Yoon.

She was really pretty but didn't really wanna talk to any of us. She would glare at us from time to time and whenever one of us ask her something, she would say 'it's none of your business' and scroll through her phone.

So, all of us just gave up trying to make a conversation with her and just chatted amongst ourselves with an exception of Soo Yoon unnie.

"Soo Hee-ah what are yo-" Ga Hyun unnie stopped in her mid sentence and her eyes rounded looking straight at something behind me. I immediately twisted my body around and saw a group of guys, all with their sunglasses on and coming in through the glass door.

I recognised them in an instant. Those guys weren't just normal guys.

*end of chappie