Chapter 1 (Part 2)

still Soo Hee's pov

I woke up an hour an a half after sleeping and walked downstairs too see what my brother was doing. I saw him lying on the two seater couch reading the novel, To Kill A Mockingbird. Seyoung raised his eyebrow when he saw me at the end of the stairways with drool still going down my mouth and hair going everywhere.

"Woah I thought you were dead since your room was quiet for too long", joked Seyoung. I just shrugged my shoulders and went to the kitchen counter to get a drink. "Ohhh and by the way, eomma said she and appa are not coming home till' midnight 'cause they have a function to attend", added Seyoung. "Okay then" I replied shortly. "Looks like I'll have to tell eomma and appa about the contest tomorrow" I thought.

After eating a bowl of curry flavoured ramen, I went back up to my room and texted Hanee about the contest Vixx's management is doing.

Me- Hey Hanee :-D

Hanee- Oh hey Soo Hee! Have u asked for your parents' permission to enter the contest yet?

Me- Well, I was planning to tell them tonight but they're not gonna be home till' midnight because of some function they have to go to. So, maybe I'll tell the tomorrow after dinner?

Hanee- Ohh ok then. That's good. You should really tell them 'bout the contest after dinner since their tummy would be filled up by then and their mood would be good hehehe

Me- You're so ridiculous XD but yeah, that's kinda true

After chatting with Hanee for quiet a while, I realised that it was almost past midnight. I said goodbye to Hanee and turned off my phone. I threw myself on the bed and covered myself with my favourite fluffy blanket and instantly fell asleep.

*end of chapter