Chapter 24

Soo Hee's pov

"Soo Hee-ah! Come here! A mail just came in for you" Seyoung oppa called from downstairs. I abruptly stopped reading 'A Kiss Under The Moonlight' on Wattpad and bolted my way downstairs to where oppa was waving a letter in his hand.

"Here, it's from Jellyfish Entertainment" said Seyoung oppa handing me the letter. "Thanks" I grabbed it and sat down on the sofa, still breathing heavily from the sprinting that I did.

I inspected the address and surely enough, Jellyfish Entertainment's building address was written on it. I carefully teared the envelope open and read the contents on the letter.

Bae Soo Hee, Busan
Hello again,

I hope that you have watched the six short videos that we posted on YouTube a week ago. If you haven't watched them,we kindly ask you to please watch them as soon as possible.

Now that you already know who your partner will be with later on, you will spend a month doing various kinds of activities with the Vixx member that had chosen you. As said in the last letter, you will be staying in an apartment with that member.

This is so that it will be more convenient for both of you to get around together.

In exactly two weeks, please come to Jellyfish Entertainment building/headquarters to meet with the Vixx members. You and your partner will travel to the apartment together.

So in that two weeks, start packing up all your things that you will need in that one month stay with your partner.

Thank you and see you soon.

Address:
-------------,
----------,
-----------------,
------------.
-------------------

I became giddy. Oh goodness, spending a while month with just being with him? I clutched the letter in my hands and curled up in a ball. "Omo! I can't believe this" I squealed happily to myself.

"What? What is it?" Seyoung oppa hollered. "I'll be 'living' with my partner for a one whole month!" I grinned and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Woah! being with a celebrity for a whole month? That's pretty awesome" said oppa looking impressed.

"I know right, but let me tell you, don't miss me too much hey?" I nudged his arms teasing him. "Tsk, having you in this house would cause me a headache. So having you somewhere else is even better" he scoffed rolling his eyes but I knew him well enough that he was only joking.

---------

I grabbed my phone and quickly dialled Hanee's phone number. When the beeping finally stopped after for what seemed like hours, she picked up.

"Yeobose-" "Hanee-ah!!!" I screamed into the phone, cutting off her words. "Ouch, my left ear" Hanee hissed. "Sorry Hanee-ah, I was just really excited" I giggled like a little kid.

"Whatever your excuse is, and if I go deaf, trouble's coming your way" She threatened but chuckled right after. "Hanee-ah I'll be spending my time with Ken oppa for a month! Kya can you believe it, for a whole month" I repeated my sentence.

"Huh? Jinjja? How did you know" she asked, her tone now going higher indicating that she was anxious and excited at the same time.

I smiled, I told her everything that was mentioned in the letter. From the part where it said I'll be staying with my partner for a month in an apartment until how I still have two weeks until I have to go to Jellyfish Ent. building.

"Wow, that sounds fun. I wish I was able to go with you" said Hanee with a sad tone. "If you want, I can call you to keep you updated once I'm gone" I offered.

"Hmm... That sounds good enough" she replied. Then, we bid goodbye and I pressed the 'END CALL' button.

I looked around my room and crossed my hands on my chest, tapping my finger on my chin. "Hmm, I wonder what I should bring" I thought spinning my body in every direction.

*end of chapter