Chapter 32

Soo Hee's pov

CONVERSATION WITH EOMMA (on the phone)

"Wh-what about it hun?" she stuttered.

"Uhhh I noticed that you seemed different at the time Ken oppa I gathered with you and the others at Jellyfish Entertainment " I explained.

"Huh? What? Me? No darling... I was perfectly fine, I can assure you that" she lied.

"Eomma... I know you're lying. You can tell me the truth you know" I reassured her.

She continued to say that she was really fine and tried to reason with me by saying that maybe her facial expression looked odd because it was her first time meeting a celebrity.

Just by listening to her tone of voice, I knew straight away she was lying to me. Geez, she's too bad at lying...

"But if that was the reason you would've looked bright and somewhat excited but instead, the look I saw on your face clearly displayed the opposite" I said back.

"Soo Hee-ah you asked me why I looked strange a few hours ago and I already answered you. What else do you want to hear from me?" she said, her voice gradually getting higher indicating me that she's slowly boiling inside.

"I'll have to push this" I thought. I don't care what the outcomes will be, I'll be ready as ever to face it. My mind won't be able to rest if I don't know the truth.

"Eomma... Please hmm? Why don't you just tell me the truth?  By doing that, maybe I'd be able to help you later?" I asked eomma trying again.

On the other line, I heard her breathing out a long sigh until she said something.

"Kureh maybe it's ti-" her words we cut mid-sentence and I heard a faint noise of someone else talking in the background.

"Mianhaeyo Soo Hee-ah I have to get ready for my work meeting now. We'll continue this tonight, bye" the line instantly beepd after that meaning that the person on the other line had ended the call.

I sighed as I stared at my phone. Just suddenly out of nowhere, I felt a hand from behind me was firmly holding onto my left shoulder and an another hand was on my waist.

"Waaaaaaahhhhh!!!" I screamed out, my eyes now as wide as EXO D.O's. I jolted up to my feet and immediately turned around to see whose pair of hands it belonged to.

It was Ken oppa grinning ear to ear. "Woww, you should've seen your face" he laughed rolling on the floor. I just stood there looking at him with my face flushed.

Ayee this guy, how is he already like this with me? It hasn't even been a day yet since we met. And is that a pair of T-shirt I see he's wearing?

Plus, I didn't even hear him coming in here...

Ken oppa finally stood up and looked at me. "I'm sorry... Did I surprise you too much? I only did that because you looked like you were really engrossed with your phone" he apoligised.

"Aniyo. It's fine" I shook my head and giggled, trying to make it look like I wasn't too freaked out.

I laughed half-heartedly in effort to conceal my heavy panting, my mental self still having a hard time recovering from the shock I just had thanks to this Ken boy here.

"Feel free to do whatever you want kay? If you're in need of help, I'll be napping in the living room" Ken oppa reminded me and skipped out of my room afterwards.

My eyes suddenly felt really heavy. Aigoo, this is why my friends always call me BTS' Suga's long lost sister.

I kept wanting to fall asleep even when I haven't done anything much in general other than roaming around the house for a little bit.

My throat stung a little from the aftermath of Ken oppa's surprise. So I decided to have a drink first before taking a nap for the countless time.

After a few gulps of water, my throat felt much better. Out of the corners of my eyes, I caught a sight of Ken oppa snoring away on one of the couches and hugging; what I assumed was his favourite pillow as it looked slightly worn out.

Unconsciously, yes again, I found myself in front of the couch where Ken oppa was laying on and I squatted down just enough to reach his face level.

I tilted my head to the side to take a better look at his face. His lips that would curl up into a smile, his eyes that would always squint from smiling and his exceptionally big but pointed nose.

Wahhh they're all just simply fantabulous. and that's not the only thing I think of this sleeping human being in front of me.

Since the first time I laid my eyes on Ken oppa, he always looked familiar to me but NOT in an artist way. I've always thought of him like that. Sometimes, it feels like he and I have this some kind of connection or something.

But most of the time, I'd brush off that thought everytime it comes to my mind and dismissing it as one of those fantasies and imaginations fangirls always have.

Not wanting to look creepier than I already have, I quickly got up and tiptoed quietly back into my room.

I climed onto the bed and made myself comfortable. Within 10 seconds, sleep completely took over me.

*end of chappie

Guyyyysss... I'm sorry