Chapter 37

Soo Hee's pov

After the talk with eomma, she and Seyoung oppa headed beack to Busan while here I was, walking back to the apartment.

It was more like sprinting rather than walking, since it was starting to rain... very heavily. I didn't bring an umbrella either when I went out because the sun was proudly shining. Now, the sun had disappeared behind the dark grey clouds.

I was desperately covering my head with my tote bag but obviously, it did no good at all. After I reached the apartment door. I noticed that I was completely drenched.

My clothes were soaked with the cold rain water that it got up to the point that it couldn't be more wet than it already was. My teeth were chattering due to the coldness of the drenched clothes and I quickly unlocked the door.

I dashed to the bathroom not wanting a single droplets of water dripping from the hem of my shirt to drip on the floor.

After changing into warm clothes, I heard the sound of television being swithched on. I peeked outside to see Ken oppa eating a hamburger with his attention completely diverted towards the television.

He noticed me with my head peaked out from my room. "You're home!" he chirped running over to me and squishing me into a bear hug.

"Eh heh yeah I just got home" I said awkwardly, my heart beating at an incredibly fast pace. Thank goodness he wasn't my ultimate bias otherwise my heart would've had a seizure right then and there.

"Come come, have a sit. I bought one for you too" he invited me, patting the empty spot beside him on the sofa and pointed at a burger on the table.

I was extremely tempted to accept his offer. I mean, sitting beside an adorable human being who is also a celebrity and eating hamburgers with him is just a thing that happens once in a lifetime.

But my head suddenly felt heavy and I started feeling dizzy. I reluctantly rejected his offer feeling very stupid and scolded myself after doing so.

"Thanks but I think 'll have a nap first, oppa. I feel slightly dizzy... sorry" I apologised. He instantly put down his half-eaten burger. "Really? Let's get you to bed then, let's go" he said worriedly and began escorting me to my bedroom.

Dang it, Soo Hee. You shouldn't have said that. It sounded like you wanted attention. I dug my heels on the floor, stopping Ken oppa from bringing me to my room.

"Ahh no actually it's fine. You don't need to bring me to my bedroom, just continue eating okay? I'm fine, really" I reasoned.

"No no no, no way am I gonna let you walk to your room alone. Who knows, you might faint while walking or something and I might not know it till' later" he shook his head in disagreement and continued ushering me to my bedroom.

I mentally sighed and just let him do whatever he wanted to do.

"Here we go" he said as he patted the covers as I was done settling myself on my bed. "Get some rest hmm? If the pain worsen, just call for me okay, and I'll get paracetamol pills for you" Ken oppa spoke.

I nodded my eyes beginning to close little by little. "Get well soon" he whispered and pinched my cheeks. Soon enough, I heard the door being closed.

I blamed myself for getting sick. 'It must be from the cold rain" I thought. Serves you right for not bringing an umbrella...

Ken's pov

Night fell and I still hadn't seen Soo Hee going out of her room. Was she still asleep? I decided to check up on her since she's been sleeping for a long time. I carefully peeked into her room, to see that she was how I had left her before.

I slowly tip-toed towards her bed, not wanting to create any noise that could wake her up. I gently put my hand on her forehead to check her temperature.

"Ahh!" I squeaked. I instantly pulled my hand back. Her temperature was really hot. "She has a fever" I thought. Better get some wet cloth to cool her down. I quickly got a clean cloth and a container containing water mixed with ice.

I set the things on her side table and settled myself on the edge of her bed. I started dipping the cloth into the container and wringed it after a few seconds of it being soaked.

I firmly yet, gently pressed the cloth unto her forehead and almost immediately, her body twisted side to side and her eyes squinted open. She slapped her forehead and looked at me after feeling something wet sticking to her forehead.

"What is it, oppa?" her voice was raspy and barely audible. "You have a fever. Did you forget to bring an umbrella when you were out?" I asked.

"Uhh yeah, I didn't think it was gonna rain" she whispered her voice growing slower that I almost couldn't make out what she was saying.

"Silly you... Wait for a bit, I'll quickly make some porridge for you so you can have the paracetamol pill later " I told her. She nodded weakly and I quickly went to the kitchen, just wondering how I was gonna make a porridge.

I decided to call eomma and ask her how I can make one. After the nth time calling her asking the same questions over and over again and gathering/making the porridge at the same time, a decent looking porridge was finally served by me from scratch.

I tested the porridge and I was glad it didn't taste too bad. I had hoped the food was at least edible...

I balanced it on a tray and carried it to Soo Hee's room. She was asleep again and I tapped her shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open meaning she was finally awake.

After a moment of fussing over who'd feed her the porridge. The spoon was back in my grasp for the twentieth time. I blew on it and she ate it without a single comment rolling past her tongue.

"How is it?" I asked. She was about to look up at me until she choked and series of coughs escaped her mouth. Well, that answered my question. "It's good" she said dryly.

Obviously, it wasn't. The truth came out quicker than the lie. "Aniyo you just choked on it, who chokes on good food?" I pouted, setting the bowl down.

"No... really, it's not all bad" she grinned. "No, stop eating. I don't want you to get even more sick" I shook my head and turned away, crossing my arms up to my chest.

"You're so adorable and no, honestly it isn't that bad at all. Only a little salty but it's fine 'cause I like salty food" she laughed. That made a shade of pink tint appear on my cheeks.

The sound of a spoon clinking against the bowl made me turn around. "Yah yah! What are you doing?" I asked after seeing her eating the porridge by herself. "Eating" how response was short.

"Might as well eat this myself because you told me to stop eating it..." she said not looking up. I sighed heavily and grabbed a hold of the spoon in her hand.

"Fine only this once. Next time, I won't let you eat un-delicious food anymore" I continued feeding her half-heartedly because feeding someone food that isn't good makes me feel guilty.

After the last spoon of disgusting porridge, I gave Soo Hee the paracetamol pills and she downed a couple of them down with a glass of water.

Not long after that, she fell back into a deep slumber. I propped up my chin using my arm on the edge of her bed and stared at her.

My heart started feeling a burning sensation as I observed her features. This feeling is weird. Have I met this girl somewhere before? I'm not *******....

*end of chap

What word do you think the stars (*) hold? Btw, I'd really appreciate it if you guys actually commented after reading the chapters. I love reading your thoughts on them...