Chapter 12

Soo Hee's pov

AT SCHOOL

It was on our first period of the day. I noticed that Hanee was acting slightly off. She kept on gritting her teeth and would zone out everytime I talk to her. At other times, she would press her lips into a thin line and cup her face in both her hands.

I was really confused with her behaviour and so, I asked her without having a second thought. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me with a blank face.

"Hanee-yah, are you okay?" I asked as I waited for her answer. Hanee shut her eyes tight and slowly shook her head. I raised my eyebrows. "Huhh, what's wrong? Did you have an argument with someone?" I asked, my tone now sounding concerned.

Hanee shook her head again and I grew even more confused. "Well then, if that's not the case, will you tell me what's the matter with you acting really differently today?" Hanee sighed and looked at me straight in the eyes. "Soo Hee-ah, you might've forgotten about this but, they are announcing th people that are picked for the Vixx contest TOMORROW"

After processing her words in my head, my eyes widen as big as an owl's eyes. I've totally forgotten about that Vixx contest that I didn't even realise that tomorrow is the day Hanee and I have been waiting for. I slapped my forehead and let out a little scream. "Omo! I totally forgot that! I've been extremely busy for the past days with school work that I forgot that the day we've been waiting are coming tomorrow" I blurted out getting nervous by the hour.

I bumped my head onto my desk on purpose and mumbling 'how could I forget this day' repeatedly. Hanee just looked at me and shook her head in disbelief.

~~~
Soo Hee's pov

THE NEXT DAY

We got more homework today than the usual. Right after having lunch with Seyoung, I wasted no time getting to it. So, there I was trying to finish up drawing a graph for our Geograpy project that we'll have to present later on. I know Hanee was also doing the same thing as I was as we are in the same class.

Hours later, I had finally finished my graph. I let out a relaxed sigh and decided to go to Facebook to relax my brain after it had been working hard for hours with me.

My heart instantly raced after I saw a new post from Vixx's official page. It was about the contest. I composed myself and read the post carefully.

STARLIGHTS/ BILBITS,

Thank you for your patience and we are very sorry you had to wait for another five days to know about the result. As we've mentioned earlier, we will be finally announcing the people that the Vixx members have picked. Tonight at 10:30 p.m, we will announce the six lucky STARLIGHTS that are picked by the members. Thank you and look forward to our next post.

My heartbeat slowed down after reading the post. Okay, tonight will be it. Just wait for a little more and everything will be revealed. I puffed my cheeks and snatched my unfinished Mathematics algebra sheet and started working on it with the results of the Vixx's contest occupying my mind.