Chapter 9

Heyyoo prettyful peeps!! XD This will be a filler chapter. Mianhae :( But I still need to update for the sake of my readers right? So here you go...

~~~

Soo Hee's pov

It has only been a day after the recent post about the Vixx contest but I'm so anxious to know who the members will pick. I sighed as I knew that there's nothing I can really do. I guess I'll just wait for another four days. "It's okay Soo Hee-ah, just wait for four more days and they'll announce the results right after. You can do this. Fighting!" I mumbled to myself.

I was with Hanee at a mall in Yunggido. It was only the two us as Jiyoung couldn't come with us today because she had a high fever. Before going to Yunggido, we visited Jiyoung first at her house and brought her a box of chocolates hoping it would make her feel a little bit better.

Right after chatting with Jiyoung for a few minutes, I took the cab with Hanee to Yunggido. There wasn't really any particular reason as to why we went to Yunggido. We both had finished our homework and it was really boring just staying at home, and so, we came to Yunggido.

Hanee's case was also the same as mine. It's just that, hers is worst. She was extremely anxious to know the results that it had her almost going crazy.

At the mall, we did everything that we could've possibly done there. We took silly pictures in a photo booth, we ate food at almost all of the restaurants and 'freshen' up our eyes by staring at decent looking guys walking by. We even helped a shopkeeper to fold the newly-arrived clothes without her even asking us to help her.

I guess that we were a big help to her that she gave each of us two pairs of jeans for free. "Neomu Kamsahamnida for helping me to sort out these clothes. I'd still be busy folding them if it wasn't for you guys" the shopkeeper thanked and handing two pastel coloured jeans to each of us.

"Don't even mention it unnie. Besides, we had lots of fun helping you with stuff anyways and thank you for these jeans" Hanee smiled widely as she gestured towards her other hand that was holding the jeans.

I nodded my head agreeing with Hanee. "Yeah, they look really nice. Thank you for giving these to us and we really appreciate it" Now, it was my turn to thank her. "Aww, no worries girls. It's just a symbol as saying 'thank you' to you guys for helping me.

Right after, Hanee and I took the cab, again, to go to our own homes as we both were already to tired to do anything else. The taxi stopped at Hanee's house first. She paid the fare and hugged me goodbye, promising we'd be seeing each other again at school next week.

Lastly, the taxi stopped in front of my house. I paid the ahjusshi for my own fare and thanked him. I got out and made my way into the house. "I'm home!" I saw Seyoung playing a video game with his classmate while eomma and appa were chatting.

"Hey Soo Hee-ah, you're home! But why do you look so tired?" asked mum. "I did so much stuff at Yunggido eomma. You wouldn't believe me even if I told you about the rest that I did there" I tiredly dragged myself to my room to wash up. "Okay then, wash up first and go get some rest" my mum chuckled and patted my back. I nodded and in a matter of seconds, I had already disappeared out of her sight and into my room.

I hope this is good enough :( I'm too tired to add anything else 'cause it's like 1:58 am here. Sorry...

HAPPY READING!!

In All Honesty (KEN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें