Chapter 20

Annyeong peeps! This chappie is really long but this is a filler chapter. Sorry... :(
-------------
ON A SUNDAY

Soo Hee's pov

The whole family and I woke up around 7:46 in the morning as we had somewhere to go today. We were going to visit my older oppa who was currently studying in Seoul National University. His name is Bae Youngjae and he's 22 years old. He's a major in Photography so yes, he can take photos from every angle and they would turn out pretty good. Aside from that, he's also a professional at editing photos.

He's still single though and I really don't get that. He's not that bad looking and sometimes, girls would throw themselves at him. But he'd simply just ignore it. I've talked to him once on the phone saying how he needs to find a girl who can constantly make him happy and keep him company but he always changes the topic by asking me back if I have a boyfriend.

Enough of spilling information about my older oppa, we'll get back to this.

By the time all of us were finished getting ready, it was already 8:27 a.m. Not wanting to waste any more time of just being at home, appa decided to buy breakfast from a Mc Donald's drive-thru to save more time. Luckily the place was close to a gas station. While appa was ordering breakfast, eomma and I had gotten off the car and went to the mart at the gas atation.

I helped eomma to pick up some bottled orange juice while eomma was grabbing some energy bars off a shelf. After we were done with food 'shopping', we gathered up all the stuff and put them on the counter for them to be paid. While waiting for eomma to pay, I looked around the mart to see if we forgot something until something caught my eyes.

It was a small steamed bun stand. Oh my gad, they look so heavenly! Drool started to come out of my mouth just looking at the steamed buns that were stacked according to their flavours/filling. I ran to it and hurriedly took out two steamed buns that were my favourite flavour, red beans steamed buns.

I carefully placed them in the box that was specially for the steamed buns and waltzed back to eomma with the box of steamed buns in my left hand. Eomma was just done paying for the stuff when I got back. "Eomma wait, there's still something that I want" I said gesturing my finger towards the box that I was holding onto.

Eomma turned her head to look at the box I was holding. "What's in it?" she asked. "Steamed buns..." I trailed. "Then aren't you gonna eat the breakfast that appa's buying for us?" eomma asked again. "Eomma, chill. My stomach knows no limits" I grinned rubbing my tummy.

"Whatever you say" eomma chuckled and shook her head reacting to my remarks and went back to the cashier to pay for my steamed buns. Then, we walked outside and made our way to our car that was waiting near the driveway.

I got into the car and sat in the middle row beside Seyoung oppa who was listening to some music on his headphone and looking outside the car window drowning in his own thoughts. He didn't even notice that I came in here. Tsk, what's on his mind that made him so focused on looking at the trees outside?

I snapped my fingers right in front of his face and he instantly snapped out of whatever it was that was on his mind. "What are you thinking that made you so unconscious of me coming in here?" I asked him. "Just day dreaming about stuff" he answered smiling gummily.

"Okay then" I gave him a bored look and settled on the seat next to him. Knowing that everyone was in the car, appa started driving to Seoul that was most probably going to take four and a half hours.

After hearing whale-like sounds coming from each others stomach that indicated that everyone was hungry, eomma distributed the breakfast that appa had bought at Mc Donald's while I gave out one bottled juice to every one of our family member that was in the car.