Chapter 31

Soo Hee's pov

I came out of the walk-in closet and looked around my new room once more. I went into the toilet and scanned my surrounding.

It had a bathtub against the wall in the middle, a shower with glass walls on the left and the sink counter on the other side. "Not bad..." I thought nodding to myself. I finally came out and made a move towards the closed curtains.

I drew the curtains back and it revealed a balcony. "Ohh? Didn't know there was a balcony here..." I mumbled. I unlocked the sliding door and slid it open, letting the cool air whooshing in.

I breathed in the refreshing air and stepped out to take in the views laid out. I could see the outdoor pool at the bottom with many folding chairs around it and a few hammocks tied to the coconut trees standing tall.

I saw a figure coming out and walking towards the pool and I immediately had a feeling that I know who this person is. It was a guy, he set his towel on one the folding chairs and jumped into the swimming pool.

Absentmindedly, I continued to watch him swim and playing by himself in the water until he spread himself on his back and floated allowing him to see the sky and the apartment building.

I was completely oblivious to this and forgot that he might be able to see me watching him from above. And... it was too late until I realized how wrong it could've looked like if Ken oppa saw me watching him like a creep.

My hands cupped my cheeks in embarrassment and I looked down to see if Ken oppa really saw me. He did. My face grew red as a tomato and I just awkwardly smiled at him.

He was already smiling and waved at me. I waved back and quickly retreated inside, to my room. I buried my face with the pillows.

"Ahhh! Why am I always embarrassing myself in front of that guy?!" I screamed into the innocent pillow which had done nothing that deserved my screaming.

"Oh well, what's done is done" I sighed as I got up to continue my explore throughout the apartment house. I waltzed out of my room and made my way towards the kitchen.

I inspected every cabinets there were and they were filled with every utensils I could ever think of. And lastly, I checked the fridge.

The food supplies in there would be able to last us for a week. I shut the fridge's door and walked back into my room. I decided to text my besties and eomma that I've arrived safely at the apartment.

TO: CRAZY PEOPLE (Hanee and Jiyoung)

Yooooo guys! I've arrived at the apartment. And guess what, he asked me to go for a swim with him. :O   Can you guys believe dat??!!
MESSAGE SENT

TO: DA BESTEST MUMMA

Hey eomma, I've arrived safely at Ken oppa and I's apartment. So far,everything's good here!! And this apartment is very big. Oh one thing, there's something I need to talk to you about. Call me when you see this :)
MESSAGE SENT

I dropped my phone onto the bed and sat down on the floor,resting my head against the bed. My eyebrows furrowed when I thought back on the look that was plastered on eomma's face.

The look on her face displayed a slight emotion of sadness and shock. I remembered seeing her eyes widening when she first laid her eyes on Ken oppa.

Then, I thought maybe it's because it was her first time seeing and or being that close to a celebrity. But, she didn't look thrilled at all nor she looked excited.

I tried to come up with other possibilities that could lead to the reason as to why eomma was being like that in front of Ken oppa but, there was nothing else I could think of.

I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when there was a ding coming from my phone.

FROM: CRAZY PEOPLE

HANEE: Omo!!! I'm spazzing like crazy right now XD He freakin' asked you to come with him to the pool!! Did u say yes?? Did you get to see his abs????

JIYOUNG: Wow! That's soo cool! Did you get there safely? Is there enough food there? All good there?
MESSAGE SEEN

I laughed seeing at their differences when texting. Hanee, always spazzing and frequently getting over-excited about these stuff and then there's Jiyoung, asking questions that only mothers would ask and being motherly and all.

I replied to Hanee about what had happened which disappointed her and then, replying to Jiyoung's text in which she was satisfied with my answers.

Then, I heard my ringtone going off and the name registered in the contact was DA BESTEST MUMMA. I picked it up without second thoughts and put my phone close to my ear.

"Soo Hee-ah! Hello darling! How is it living with a celebrity? Is it fun?" eomma asked cheerfully.

"Hello eomma! I have no idea how it's like living with a celebrity since it hasn't even been a day since I've arrived here" I chuckled.

"But for now, it's fun I guess. Ken oppa's out for a swim right now so, I'm alone at the moment" I added.

"I- I see" she replied stuttering.

Why is she stuttering? Is it because I said Ken oppa's name? If that's the cause then, what's it to her?

"So honey, I saw your text and it said to call you. What is it that you have to ask me hmm?" eomma asked, clearly wanting to change the topic.

"Eomma, I wanted to talk about the time a little bit before you and appa sent me off into the van" I spoke clear enough for her to hear me.

I heard her gulp at the other end. Something is definitely up...

*end of chappie