Chapter 22

Soo Hee's pov

I was intently watching Music Bank until I felt the space on the sofa next to me being dipped down. I shifted my attention to the spot next to me and saw that Seyoung oppa had taken his seat next to me and drying his wet hair with a towel as he had just finished showering.

I turned my head again to watch the television. Moments after that, I heard eomma calling Seyoung oppa and I to eat lunch.

I switched off the tv and skipped my way to the dining table with oppa tailing me right behind. The aroma of the Tteokguk and Oiseon that had just been prepared by eomma was so tantalizing making drool going down my mouth water like Niagara Falls.

We all took our seat at the table. "Thank you for the food" Seyoung oppa said in sync before starting to dig in. Eomma came later after putting away her apron and sat on the chair beside Seyoung oppa.

After several minutes of silence, I opened up a talk about my encounter with Jungkook. "Eomma, you know I was going out the other day with Hanee right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Well, something extraordinary happened to me" I stated grinning. She suddenly looked interested and gave me a look stating for me to go on.

I told her everything, from the part where I tripped and being caught by Jungkook until the incident when Hanee thought that he was just a stranger. When I was finished, eomma looked like she was really amazed.

Even Seyoung oppa who was listening seemed to be somehow impressed with my story. "His face was really close to your face by how much?" eomma asked sounding like Hanee.

"I don't exactly know but his face was VERY close that I could feel his breath on my face" I grinned. "Wow, how did you get this lucky?" oppa asked smirking.

I shrugged my shoulders and smirked. "And I kinda feel sorry for Hanee-ah. I can totally understand how she felt after all that" eomma chuckled and I nodded in agreement.

Then eomma abruptly looked up as if she had remembered something. "Oh yeah, a letter came in for you Soo Hee-ah" eomma mentioned.

I frowned confused. A letter? Who is it from? I wasn't expecting anyone to send me a letter at all. "Who was it from eomma?" I asked. "I saw a logo on the bottom and it somewhat looked like a fish and the word 'JELLYFISH' was written under it" said eomma.

I instantly smiled. "It must from Jellyfish Entertainment" I grinned. "Really? It must be about something from that contest you've won then" eomma suggested of what could be the contents in the letter and I nodded in agreement before slurping the warm rice cake soup straight out from its bowl.

After eating, I excused myself from the dining table first and ran up to my room after slipping the letter in my hands, excited to open up the letter.

I jumped up on my bed and examined the words written on the outside of the letter. The address of the Jellyfish Entertainment building was written on the far top corner. I pulled out the letter from the envelope and unfolded it in anticipation.

I took a deep breath before proceeding to read the words written on the letter.

Bae Soo Hee, 15 years old, Busan
Annyeonghaseyo,

The subject that wrote this letter is Soo Minwon, Vixx's current manager.

Congratulations again on winning the contest. All information on the next thing that will be happening will be revealed in this letter.

The next thing you and the other five winners will be doing are moving into an apartment with the Vixx member that had picked you. This is due to the Vixx's dorm that is too small to fit the Vixx members and also the six winners all at the same time. At the venue is where you'll be doing all the activities you need to do with the Vixx member.

You will be helped not only by the Vixx member but also a trainer etc. - depending on ways you choose that can help to boost up your confidence in yourself.

The next step you need to do is watch six short videos via Yotube on our official Youtube account, each video by a Vixx member. Through one of the videos is where you'll know the Vixx member that you'll be with. All six videos will be posted simultaneously in 2 days.

That is all for now, thank you

And that was end of the letter.

*end of chap