Part 2

Jordan laughed and laid on his bed. Cierra was at it again, she was chasing Isaac for his waffles.

"Why dont you just share?" Bethany asked with a sigh.

"NO!" They both shouted and laughed, still running.

Bethany sighs again and sits on Jordan's bed. Jordan sits up still laughing.

"Do you think we should just make MORE?" He asked bethany and she smiled.

"Finally a good idea!" She said running back up to the kitchen.

Jordan continued to laugh until a boom was heard. They all stopped, isaac accidentally dropping his waffles. Cierra quickly jumped under them and ate them.

"Cierra!" Isaac complained.

Jordan got up a bit worried.

"One sec..." He told Isaac and Cierra who were now fighting verbally about the waffles.

Jordan got up and saw Bethany. She looked over at him and he noticed she had a worried look too.

"Did you hear it too?"

"Yeah. Let's go check it out." She said and they both walked out to the backyard.

"Owch!" Is all they hear when they see a figure.

"Who are you!?" Jordan yelled at the strange dude.

He turned and Jordan recognised him immediately.

"GHOST?!" He yelped.

Back at the character dimension....

"S-Sir? Where are you this is not funny!" Toast yelled out nervously.

Ghost had only done this once, when he found a bird in his bed. But when toast looked around for ghost, he found not a single bird.

"Sir please!" He said again checking the last spot he could think of.

The bell went off and toast sighed, Ghost is gone. He wouldnt pass up a door at any time. But where is he, and why would he leave EVERYTHING including his car behind?

(Hi! Author here, so i have noticed i have been a little tiny bit (Natio: Don't listen to her she is obsessed!) into Minecraft lately. I also have been trying to get hulu since i think netflix took doctor who off. But i will continue when i have time! (mostly sundays and saturdays i have time) welp, Love ya's!

~ <3 you're totally not obsessed author)