A Bath

***SMUTT WARNING***

I awoke in Levi's bed. When I turned over, I saw he wasn't there.

Do you know the two seconds after you wake up, and you don't remember anything that happened the day before. Your entire mind is just blank. And then, those two seconds end, and reality crushes onto you. And that's what happened.

I remembered everything that happened the day before. The time Levi and I spent walking to the bowling alley. The dance we shared. Running from the cops. Levi's laugh, Levi's blush. Levi's tears...

I made Levi cry.

All because I was upset, I accused him of lying, questioned his feelings for me. And he cried because of me. I hurt him.

I had a headache throbbing a hole through my forehead. Sliding off the bed, I tried walking to the medicine cabinet for some Tylenol, Advil, anything. I put my weight onto my feet and my knee bucked underneath me. With a loud thump and a burst of pain, I fell to the ground.

The door flew open. "Eren?" It was Levi. He was dressed like he went out, but that wasn't it. He had a busted lip and a bruised cheek. "Eren, are you okay?"

"What happened?" I said, my voice horse from the sobbing of the previous night. Levi dropped to the ground with me and started checking me everywhere for an injury. "Levi, what happened to your face?"

"It's nothing, I promise. Don't worry about it. I just paid Reiner a visit. Turns out he was the one who sent your dad the picture."

Over the time I've spent with Levi, he had rarely ever lied to me. Only twice, and both times he wasn't able to meet my eyes.

I had to wonder why he was only focusing on my arms.

•~•~•

"You have to take a bath." Levi said while I was eating the scrambled eggs he made. For some reason, I've never seen him cook anything other than eggs or tea.

"Okay."

"I'll help." I spit out a forkful of eggs.

"What?"

"Well," Levi leaned over the counter. "you are too weak to shower, you proved that with your trip to the floor. And you won't be able to wash your own back."

"Absolutely not."

"Too bad." Levi walked over to me and picked me up. He started walking towards the master bathroom.

"No, no, no." I tried my hardest to try and wriggle out if his atms, but they were too strong. Levi sat me onto he sink.

"Let me take care of you." Levi said as he unbuttoned what was left of my shirt and threw it into a basket. He tossed off his own black shirt into the same basket. He got started on my pants and unbuttoned them.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I grabbed his hands. "Just, get the water ready." When he makes up his mind, all you can do is indulge him.

The large tub filled surprisingly fast. I sat there on the sink, staring down at my lap. My heart was beating louder and faster with each second. I heard the water stop and looked up. I saw Levi's bare back and...

His ass

Without thinking, I turned my face away so fast I almost fell off the counter.

"Are you coming?" I sneaked a peek at Levi and he was already in. I couldn't tell if I felt relief or disappointment.

"Close you eyes." I said and I cursed myself for blushing.

"Fine," Levi complied, "but I've already seen you, remember?"