An End to a Perfect Night

The kiss was slow and sweet, Levi's thumb caressing my jawline. I was surprised at first, but I quickly melted into it. I brought my free hand up to his undercut, deepening the kiss.

Levi removed his hand from mine and used it to cushion my head as he laid me down gently onto the patch of flowers. He was now of top of me, kissing me tenderly.

"Eren." He said, breaking the kiss but not moving a centimeter away, "I think I've fallen in love with you."

I opened my eyes to see his silver one staring down on me. The fire was back. The fire I only ever saw when he was painting.

I thought of all the time I've spent with Levi. All the times he'd catch me staring, but never say anything about it. I thought of all the times he had made me laugh until I couldn't breathe. I thought of all the things he had opened up to me about, all the things he'd never told his best friend. I even thought of all the times he made my heart skip a beat, or butterflies fly in my stomach.

"Me too" I said with a smile and for the second time in my life, I saw the infamous Levi smile. It wasn't as big as before, but it held a lot more meaning.

He brought his lips down for another kiss. This one just as sweet as the last, but there was a passion in it that wasn't there before. We kissed for a while before Levi broke the kiss again.

"We should probably get going."

I brought out my phone from my pocket and looked at the time. 11:35. "Yea, that seems like a good idea." I said, even though I never wanted this night to end.

Levi stood and helped me up. We walked back to Levi's car holding hands again. The ride home was long and silent, I was so happy too. I couldn't stop myself from drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

•~•~•
I awoke in my bed. I didn't know how I got there but my first thought was that last night was all a dream. I panicked until I realized I was still wearing my clothes from last night.

Last night

I slammed my face into my pillow to muffle my scream.

Levi kissed me

I can't believe that actually happened. I can't believe Levi told me he loved me. Well, he said he thinks he loves me, but I'm taking that as a love confession. While I remembered all the things we did, I realized that I have to tell somebody. I can't just keep going like this, I'll explode. But I couldn't tell my dad. As I said earlier, he'd kill me. The only people I got would be Mikasa and Armin, my two best friends.

I popped them a text and we agreed to meet at a coffee shop nearby. I was out the door the second I finished getting a t-shirt and jeans on.

The coffee shop was called Shiganshina and the three of us loved it. It was nearby and everyone in our circle of friends knew it. And I immediately regretted suggesting it as our meeting place when I saw not only Mikasa and Armin there, but also Marco, Jean, Sasha, and Connie.

"H-hay guys," I said, trying not to seem agitated by their sudden appearance, "what are you guys doing here?"

"They were here when Mikasa and I arrived," Armin spoke for them, "when we said we were meeting up with you, they decided to stay and say hi."

"Hi!" Said Sasha with a cookie in her mouth and one in each hand.

"Mikasa said you had an 'important announcement', Jaegar. What is it?" Spoke Jean.

Jean was my friend, I tolerate him, we get along most of the time, but I did not want him around when I told people of my sexuality, but I had no choice. I decided to grow some balls and be out with it.