Farewell California

As we walked out of the double doors of a Bubba Gump restaurant, our stomachs full of sea food, I looked to see Levi at my side. I hooked my arm around his. "Where to next?"

"You can decide." Was all he said as he pulled me a bit closer.

"Let's ride some rides!! I wanted to go on that roller coaster ever since we got here." I pointed at the yellow track that circled the amusement park at the end of the pier.

Levi sighed, "okay."

I skipped along and dragged the hesitant Levi behind me. It took a moment longer than I expected to get in line because I had not realized that we actually had to buy tickets. Once we were though, I leaned against the railing dividing the populated line and the rest of the patrons.

Levi leaned forward and pecked me on the lips, "Don't you want to do something else?"

"What? No, why?"

"It's nothing." Levi scratched the back of his neck and looked up to the rails above us.

I squinted at him, "Is the great and collective Levi....scared of a roller coaster....?"

"What?" Levi looked surprised. "No, never. Just, not too big of a fan of heights, that's all."

"That's all?" I smiled and got close to him.

"Yes."

"Reeeaaaally, that's it?" My lips brushed against his as I teased him. "Because I thi-"

"Cease your faggotry!" I was interrupted by one of the strangest things I have ever heard.

I turned my head to see Connie crouched in an incredibly awkward attack position, his face warped with a fake disgust.

Levi slapped both of his hands against my ass, loud enough for bystanders to hear over the buzz of the amusement park.

Connie threw his hands in the air and stood on one foot while he screeched: "I SAID CEASE!!"

He continued a loud, solid scream for about 15 seconds before Sasha came up behind him and slapped him across the back of the head. "Hey boys," she said, "mind if we tag along?" Before we could respond, she jumped the red bars to stand in line with us, cutting ahead of around 7 families. Connie was right behind.

We finally were at the front and we got seated in the ride's front car. I looked over to Levi buckling his straps. He didn't look too scared and he didn't shake like I thought he would, but his face looked pale. When we were settled in, I grabbed his surprisingly sweaty hand. Then, the ride was off. And I have him a supportive squeeze.

The ride ended up being pretty slow and had small bumps and soft turns. It was actually a lot more relaxing than anything. I looked over the side and saw Hanji and Mikasa playing tug-of-war with Armin as mike tried to settle the dispute without tearing the small blonde in half. "Levi! Look!"

Levi leaned slowly and only moved about three inches in total before quickly going back to his original orientation. "Oh, no. Not today. Not ever."

"Whaaat?" I shoved him with my elbow. "This ride is about as fast as 90 year olds fucking."

"That's not the problem." Levi leaned his head back and closed his eyes. I couldn't help but laugh. "Hey! Don't laugh at me. Are we forgetting who cried when there was a hairball on the floor?"

"It looked like a spider! A giant, hairy spider!"

"No it didn't, it looked like a ball of hair because you don't sweep the bathroom."

"Because you insist on cutting your own hair in the bathroom, you mean."

With a half assed laugh/exhale, Levi opened his eyes and looked at me. I leaned forward and pecked him on the lips.