Rents (Blackmistshipping) [Astral x Black/Dark Mist/96]

Requested by: ZexalAstralFangirl

They are humans in this

_________________

"Mist have you gotten your money to pay the rent with?" Pestered Astral as he looked over at Mist.

Mist took a bite from his bread then spoke, "Yep I already payed for it. What about you?'

"I already payed for my side of the rent as well."

Mist nodded and continued to eat his bread. Astral took a piece from the end of it and walked away. Mist rolled his eyes and got off of his seat. Astral was actually quite pleased to hear that he payed for his side of the rent. Astral entered the bathroom and tried to turn on the lights. Though they wouldn't turn on.

Astral groaned and went to go look for Mist. Mist lied to him about the rent as usual. Though the blue haired male would always fall for this cruel joke. MIst thought he got away with it but he didn't. He almost had all the money though he was a dollar short, literally. Astral went behind Mist and grabbed his shoulder.

The male turned around to Astral not to pleased. He sighed and gave him this nervous smile. Astral groaned slightly and rolled his eyes. Mist rolled his eyes as well, he could not for Astral to lecture to him. He doesn't like to listen to his lectures because Mist was already going to make the same mistake again. Astral opened his mouth to speak but he then was interrupted by a phone call.

Mist chuckled slightly and walked out of the room. Astral answered it and talked to the person for a little while. He hung up finally then called Mist back into the room. Mist entered with a smirk on his face.

"Mist," Astral sternly said, "Why-"

"I'm literally one dollar short. You have no chill Astral, I also just found a dollar as well. So now I pay for my side of the rent!" He chuckled.

Astral rolled his eyes and plated a quick kiss on his lips, "You can be annoying at times."

Mist replied, "So can you, Astral."

Astral rolled his eyes and kissed him once more, "Not as annoying as you..."

"Whatever..."