Goodnight (Pendulumshipping) [Yuuya/Yuya x Reiji] {Part 1}

Yuya pulled the covers over himself and turned to his side. He looked out the window and stared at the city. Reiji sat on the bed and rubbed his lover's back. Yuya smiled and rolled over to look at Reiji. The older man stroked his lover's face. The smaller boy smiled more and kissed his hand. Reiji leaned down to kiss his lover's forehead. Though when he was about to Yuya sat up and kissed him on his lips. Reiji of course kissed back. He wrapped his arms around his lover's waist. He pulled him onto his lap. Yuya wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him down more. Reiji pulled away from the passionate kiss and kissed his lover's cheek.

Yuya sighed and messed up the older man's hair. Reiji rubbed his back and kissed his cheek once more. Both of the boys just sat there doing nothing for a little. They would place gently kisses on each other but other than that nothing. Yuya was stalling his lover. He didn't want him to leave. That business trip was sucking up their time together. The older was going to be gone for about a week. It was too long for them. He kissed his lover again. Reiji kissed back passionately. Yuya gasped into the kiss and brought him closer. Reiji pinned him against the bed and got off of him.

Reiji got off the bed and opened his wardrobe. Of course there was remaining clothes left. He picked a red tie and started to put the tie on. Yuya sat up and watched his lover. He got off the bed to help him put on his tie. Reiji stared into the mirror while fussing around with the tie. Yuya came into the picture and touched the tie. The man removed his hands from the tie. The younger boy danced his fingers around the clothing. The tie was finally complete. He pulled his lover down to kiss him. Reiji kissed back then pulled him away.

"Do you have to leave?" Yuya sighed out while wrapping his arms around his lover's neck.

"Yes I do. Yuya I'll be back soon. I don't want to leave either but it's for work. My work is important, but you're more important. Though, I have to expand the company." Reiji answered calmly.

Yuya pouted, "Fine but why leave now? It's way too early!"

"I told you, I have to attend a meeting then I'm going to the airport."

"Can't you be a little late?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Aw, well I love you. Have a safe trip." Yuya pulled Reiji to give him a goodbye kiss. Reiji kissed back passionately.

Reiji then pulled away, "Bye. I love you too my love..." He murmured into his ear sweetly. Yuya smiled and hugged him tightly.

___________________________

I want to write a part two but I don't know if I can trust myself. Part twos are cool I guess...?