Duskshipping (Dennis x Yuri/Yuuri/Joeri)

Requested by: rizumu_arcv

____________________________

Dennis was kissing all over his lover's face. Yuri didn't mind the affection, infact he loved receiving all of his attention. He smiled and giggled as his lover placed every loving kiss. Dennis smiled and kissed Yuri's lips. Yuri kissed back as well. The older man pulled away and began to his all over his face once more. The shorter man wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him down. As usually, Dennis didn't mind and kept on kissing him.

Yuri couldn't be happier. He looked at the ceiling with bliss and contentedness in his smile and eyes. He released more louder giggles from his mouth. Dennis began to nuzzle Yuri. Yuri nuzzled back and ran his fingers through the American's hair. Yuri pulled him closer. Dennis was warm and so was the smaller man. It was nice. Yuri loved laying on such soft blankets surrounded by a pillow fort that they built. Yuri rolled over on top of Dennis. He leaned onto his chest and stayed that way.

"Yuri, you're truly amazing..." Dennis muttered.

"Thank you..." Yuri purred.

"I mean it... I love you so much, I couldn't be happier with you. You made me so happy."

"Thank you Dennis, I love you too."

Yuri kissed Dennis softly. Dennis kissed back. The purple haired man's lips were so soft. Yuri then pulled away and leaned back into his chest. He closed his eyes to listen to his heart beat. The noise made the male more at peace. Dennis on the other hand placed his hand onto his lover's back. He rubbed his back slowly and softly. The orange-brown haired man chuckled. His laugh was soft and sweet. Yuri couldn't help it but to giggle as well.

Dennis kissed the top of his head and whispered, "You're laugh is so adorable."

Yuri giggled once more, "D-Dennis you're making me blush...!" His face did become more pink.

"I'm simply telling the truth. I just can't help it but to admire your beauty. Also your smile, everytime you smile it makes me to abnormally happy. I love you so much, you're literally my whole world." Dennis confessed.

"Dennis," his voice softened as tears streamed down his face, "That's so sweet for you to say... I-I love you too, you're everything to me as well... I know I can be mean to you and others at times but it's just the way I am. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you..."

Dennis sat up which caused Yuri to sit on his lap (and sit up), "Shh," He wiped tears away from his eyes, "I know you're crying tears from happiness but please..." He pulled Yuri close to his face, "Dry those eyes my love, I love you so much. You never hurt me as well. The only way to hurt me is to my family, which I doubt you'll ever do..." He kissed him slowly and sweetly.

Yuri pulled away, "I couldn't be happier with you..."

"So as I..." He smiled.

Yuri giggled and pulled him back into another passionate kiss.