The Deal with "x Readers"

So lately I've been getting a lot of request for "x Readers". Though the point is that I don't write "x Readers".

Reasons why I don't like "x Readers" or write them anymore:

1.  I don't really care for them, it's not my forte.

2. Too easy to write, I need more of a "challenge".

3. Formatting of "x Readers".

4. The actual characters vs. the "Readers".

5. I over think "x Readers"

6. Personalities.

7. Over used plots.

8. A lot of out of character plots, actions, speech, etc.

9. A lot of "x Readers" are cliché and "not done properly".

10. I just don't like "x Readers" in general.

I could name more but it'll fill up the whole page, and no one wants to read a 12 page essay about me explaining why I like "x Readers".

I respect people who create and reads those types of writing, though I prefer not to generate that type of writing.

Just because I don't care for them doesn't mean I'm not a "hater" towards the people or the writing. Like I said earlier I respect "x Readers" and all of types of fanfiction.

You know why?

It contains the word "fiction" in it. So it isn't real and it'll never be real, unless someone somehow makes fanfiction an actual breathing being. Other than that, it's fiction and it'll never be real.

Though maybe one day I'll start writing "x Readers". I use to write them but now as you know I don't. So, maybe I'll start writing them again.

If my opinion ended up hurting anybody I'm really sorry. You can throw rocks at me. Also, I'm not "angry" at people who request "x Readers". I'm just upset that I have to explain over and over and over again. It's too repetitive so I decided to write this.

Thank you for your time and 2K views.

See you next water time, I-I mean next chapter!