Picking Fruits (Appleshipping) [Yugo/Yuugo x Rin]

Requested by: MHanbashi

_____________________________

"Ugh this sucks! I hate doing this!" Shouted the young boy with his voice cracking as well.

Rin chuckled, "What? Is the poor pubescent banana boy complaining again? Also your voice cracked again!"

"Sh-shut up! I'm just going through puberty!"

"You're 5 years late." She laughed out while standing on the ladder while picking more apples.

"Yeah whatever, like I care anyways..." He sighed out while picking an apple.

He threw the red prop into the big basket. He picked it up and moved onto a different tree. Picking each delicious juicy apple was torture to not eat. He was so hungry, maybe one apple will be okay. He picked the most appealing apple that he found the tree and bit out of it. He was good. He continued to pick the apples and he ate the other. Rin couldn't hear the munching and crunching. She was too focused on her apple picking.

She went higher on the the latter. She was almost at the top of the tree. She was determined to pick most of the apples. As she went higher and higher the latter began to shake. She was losing her balance. She gasped as she shook more. Yugo looked over her. She was shaking violently. She was going to fall onto the ground. Yugo was shocked and ran over to her while dropping the basket.

"Rin!" He shouted as he ran over to the latter, she fell off into his arms.

She was shaking and clinging onto her friend, "Th-thank you.."

"Are you alright?" He shouted, "Oh my god are you hurt? Please don't be hurt! Please don't ever do that again! You got me so worried about you! I-"

She kissed him and pulled away. Yugo's face went all red and dropped her.

"You're annoying but you're cute." She chuckled.

"That was my first kiss you prick!" He shouted.

"It was with your best friend though!" She laughed, "Why did you drop me" She got up and dusted herself off.

"You're heavy."

"Haha, it's because I'm taller than you!"

"What does that have to do with anything?!"