Rants About Emotions (Pawnshipping) [Yugo/Yuugo x Yuri/Yuuri/Joeri]

Requested by: MHanbashi

____________________________________

"Where are we? What the hell is going on?" Yuri required silently.

"Look around smart one, we're in the woods," Yugo proclaimed as he sat down onto a smooth boulder, "Now come lay down next to me."

Yuri rolled his eyes as Yugo made his statement. He laid down onto the hard surface, the boulder was cold. He shivered as the boulder touched his bare skin. His body formed goosebumps as he shivered more. Yugo placed his arm onto him, Yuri went closer to him. He nuzzled the boy for warmth and comfort. Yuri held onto his lover's free hand. Their fingers twirled around each other. Yuri was fairly childish, he would do these acts. He wasn't that bad of a person to hang around, he was actually a small child who needs constant attention. He needs to be told that.

Yugo didn't mind giving him the attention, though sometimes it'll get out of hand. Yuri can get jealous easily, Yugo would find every action of this annoying. Sometimes it's cute though other times he wants him to stop. Which is fairly reasonable though Yugo's temper shouldn't get in the way.

"Why did you bring me here?" Yuri uttered while staring into the night sky.

"I missed you that's why. I'm worried for you and-"

"Don't be, I just don't care anymore." Yuri hissed at the boy while aggression that was fairly noticeable.

"Don't be so aggressive. I was wondering, you don't have to hide your emotions." Yugo protested.

"I don't care anymore, my parents don't care. They don't care about my emotions or stability with my emotions. I hate them, I can't wait for them to get a divorce. This divorce is going to be the highlight of my 2nd year." Yuri ranted with a tone of anger in his eyes and voice.

"Well I'm glad you're finally thinking that people actually care about you." Yugo smiled as he kissed his cheek.

"Mmmhmm...~" Yuri kissed his lover's lips. Yugo kissed back and started back at the stars with Yuri.