Kisses and Bites (Sharkbaitshipping) [Yuma/Uma x Ryoga/Shark/Reginald]

Requested by: Wolfilishis

______________________________

"Yu- ahaha~ haha~, ma- ahah~" Laughed out the older boy, "St- ahaha- op~!"

Yuma was chuckling along with his boyfriend. He was giving him raspberries all over his cheeks and his neck. Ryoga didn't like to show that much affection, especially in public. Though since they were in private it was nice to kiss and tickle him. Ryoga doesn't laugh that much, so hearing him was so nice. Yuma kissed his lover's lips. He kissed back with passion and care. He cupped his face and pulled him down.

Yuma pulled away and nuzzled his neck. The older boy held him close to his chest. Ryoga closed his eyes and turned his head to the side. He was fairly tired from all of the laughing and fussing. Yuma kept on nuzzling his beautiful body. He kissed his shoulder then his cheek. Ryoga ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yuma..." Ryoga yawned as he opened his eyes.

"Yup?" He replied back.

"Come here to my face, please..." He panted out.

Yuma nodded. He went up to his face. They stared at each other for a little bit. Ryoga leaned up for a kiss. Yuma was about to kiss back until Ryoga bit his nose. Yuma screamed and fell back. Ryoga started to laugh. Yuma held onto his own nose, he was spazzing. He went back to his face, he kissed his cheek and bit.

Ryoga giggled and pushed him off of him. Ryoga turned to the side and closed his eyes once more. Yuma hugged him and brought him close. Ryoga placed his head onto his chest to listen to his heartbeat. It was nice to hear, it calmed him down almost. Ryoga nuzzled him and started to doze off into sleep.

Yuma was letting him doze off into sleep, both were tired from the tickling. He kissed his head and ran his fingers through his hair. Ryoga by now was fully asleep. Yuma tried not to shift around too much. He didn't want to wake him up. He kissed his head once more. Yuma closed his eyes as well. He was trying to sleep as well.

"Goodnight, Ryoga..." Yuma whispered out as he kissed his head once more.

Yuma by now closed his eyes and drifted into slumber. He tried at least, he shifted around too much though. Ryoga would too and make small noises in his sleep. It was cute. Yuma finally got comfortable, he pulled his lover even closer to him. He then dozed off into sleep.