Fear (Galaxymastershipping) [Misael/Mizael x Kaito]

Requested by: JadeWolfOfDarkness

__________________

Misael stared at himself in the mirror with tears in his eyes. He grabbed the pair of scissors that he brought into the bathroom. He began to whimper more as he grabbed his own hair. He placed the shears in between his hair. He was very hesitate at first. Though he couldn't help it. He heard the cutting noise and looked at the shortened side. It was up to his cheek. He brushed it with his fingers. More tears streamed down his face and he began to cut his hair.

The sound of the shears burned into his brain. Why? Why was he doing this to himself? He was hurting himself by losing his hair. He couldn't help it, he was breaking himself for his lover. He would do anything for, Kaito. Misael felt imperfect with his hair. He thought it reminded him of the past. Misael continued to cut his hair. Once he was done he started at himself in the face.

A waterfall poured down his face. Misael began to mourn loudly from the lost of his hair. He looked different, he lost apart of himself. He lost the battle of his mind. The sorrow took over his body. Misael lost a key point of himself. He shredded his hair for someone he loved. He lost apart of himself for Kaito. He couldn't help it, he loved Kaito. He would do anything for him.

Misael gathered his pieces of himself and threw it away. He left the bathroom with remorse as a new friend. It was his blanket for the rest of the day now. Misael sat on the couch and began to cry more. The door jiggled open. Kaito stepped in, though he didn't enter the living room. He heard Misael's miserable screams though. Kaito ran into the room and his eyes were full of shock.

Kaito ran towards him and cupped his lover's face, "Misael-"

"Don't look at me!" Misael shouted at him while turning his head to the side.

Kaito grabbed his shoulders and stared at him, "Misael what happened to you?"

"Leave me alone! Please just..." Misael cried out as he looked down at his own lap.

Kaito's eyes softened as he lifted Misael's head to look at him, "What happened...?"

Misael sniffled, "When we fought yesterday, you told me that I acted like Chris too much. I know I don't want another terrible end like that so I thought of my long hair. I decided to cut it so I couldn't remind you of Chris in that. So I..." He burst into sobs.

Kaito's eyes widened, "Misael please-"

"I know I'm hideous just please-"

Kaito kissed his lover's lips sweetly then pulled away, "Misael, I just don't want another relationship like what I had with Chris. The way the we were acting yesterday was terrible. I don't want to leave you or for you to leave me. I loved your long silky hair, you didn't have to cut it all off. That's one of things that made you, you."

Misael's eyes softened, "I just, don't-"

Kaito pulled him into a deep embrace, "Misael you are beautiful with long or short hair. You don't have to cut it off for me..."

Misael pulled him closer, "Are you mad?"

"Never, I would never get mad at you for a deed like this."

The two lovers kissed once more and began to comfort one another. The fear between the couple eventually washed away with kisses and comfort.