Commotion (Trashbagshipping) [Shun x Yuto/Yuuto/Ute]

Requested by: yaoishipper166

______________________________

Yuto's hands were digging into the other male's arms. His heart was pumping fast, so instead he clung onto his lover. Shun for once let out a small chuckle and moved just a little to the side. Yuto let out a small gasp as he dug his hands into his lover's arms. He started to move faster side to side. Yuto was unsure about this.

"Sh-Shun not so fast..." Yuto mumbled.

"Yuto I'm holding you, you're going to be fine." He chuckled as he moved he again.

Yuto gasped, "This is my first time though! What if I fall!"

"You have a helmet on, don't worry. I was kind of scared when I started to skateboard."

Yuto was continuing to make small noises. His first time on this "transportation".The smaller boy shivered as Shun went to the left. His face was getting red from all of the embarrassment and it was also hot outside. Shun pulled Yuto close with the help of the skateboard. He wrapped his arms around his waist and put his forehead against his. Yuto smiled softly and wrapped his arms around his neck.

Shun was helping him keep balance in a romantic way. It was cute and embarrassing to watch. He spun themselves around fairly slow. Shun kissed his lover's forehead. It was easier for them to kiss now and nuzzle now. It was because of the support of the skateboard gave Yuto. Shun kissed his lover's lips softly and slowly. Yuto kissed back then pulled away.

"It's getting really hot out." Yuto sighed.

"Alright, do you want something to cool you down?" He asked as he picked up Yuto from the skateboard, he set him down.

"I want shaved ice..."

"That's a surprise, you usually don't want anything sweet."

"That's why you're sharing it with me."

"Fine, though I'm right now craving the flavor blue raspberry."

"I want grape."

He chuckled as he got onto his own skateboard, "See you there." He then pushed skated away.

"Hey! Shun your helmet! You're going to get hurt!" He shouted as he ran after him.

___________________________

It's a little OOC. I'm sorry.