Not Him Again

Hello. Sorry for the lack of updates. I had competition yesterday to see if we can go to State, and we did. I can't believe it. But, enough of me talking.

So, let's see what's up. Enjoy.

I do not own the Teen Titans or any other characters that are mentioned in this story.

..................................

Raven's POV

Finally. The mind games are over. Cyborg finally said that the chemical wore off. So, I should not be hallucinating anymore.

I went ahead and left the Infirmary. I decide to read for a while. So, I went to my room, found a book and took it with me into the Common Room.

I decide to sit next to the window with a great view of the ocean and the city.

Once I open my book, the alarm went off. Well, so much for reading a book.

Everyone quickly gather around the computer.

"It's Slade again." Robin said.

"Great." I said under my breath.

We quickly went to the city and see what he has been up to.

Slade Bots were everywhere. They are destroying the city in all over the place. While Slade himself is just standing there, enjoying the view of the destruction.

"Your fun is over Slade. We had enough of you doing all of this bull shit. We had it." Robin said.

"Oh, you all have finally arrived. Took you long enough. Try to get to me then." Slade said.

"Titans, Go!"

With that command, we all went in and destroy as many bots to get to Slade on the other side.

Beast Boy turn into a rhino and tackle all the bots and knock them out of here, destroying them in the process. Then, he turns into an elephant to destroy the bots into pieces.

Starfire shoots Starbolts at them destroys them right there. She also uses her eye beam to take them out as well. They all fly out of here landing into a crash.

Cyborg takes out his cannon and shoots any bot that gets near him. The bots are gone in a flash. He also punches their heads right off of their bodies, falling limp on the floor.

Terra takes big chunks of rocks and squishes the bots. They are destroyed into tiny bits and pieces. Then she takes smaller chunks and hits them on their weak spots.

Robin takes his bo staff and hits the bots on the head or neck. It would go right through the bots. They would fall down on the floor dead.

I use my powers to take the ones coming at me and pull them apart. I also take a few of them and crush them with my powers as well.

When we all got through the Slade Bots, we all stand in front of Slade.

"Well, I guess those didn't stop you for long. How dissatisfying." Slade said.

"Enough with the chit chat Slade. It's time for you to fight like a man." Robin said.

"Fight? I just came to talk." Slade said.

"Sure. Like those pathetic bots didn't do anything damage when we arrived here. Yes, that did look like you want to just talk." I said.

"Well, clearly you did not know that they were a distraction. Here let me show you again." Slade snap his fingers.

All of a sudden, a bunch of bots came out of no where. They surrounded us.

"Damn. Where did they come from?" Cyborg ask.

"Forget that, we have to get to Slade and take him down. Titans, Go!"

All the Slade Bots went after my friends and not me?

It seems that they were having trouble with them.

I was going to step in to help them, but Slade began to come up to me.

"Now you see why they were just a distraction. Just for me to 'talk' to you." Slade said walking towards me.

"What do you want." I demand.

"I see that you are not bleeding. Yet."

"What, still not satisfied?" I ask.

"No. I still have one more wing to cut off from you, little bird." Slade said.

"Your stupid mind games didn't work on me. If you want me to go insane, you'll have to do a lot more than that to do the trick." I said.

"So, you figured it out that I was messing with your mind." He said.

"Of course I did. It was that obvious. I am sick and tired of your foolishness. Your pathetic games end here." I said.

"We'll see."

....................................................................

Sorry that it's short. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I will try to update on my open days. So, we'll see. So sorry again and for any mistakes.

Bye.