The Rest Of The Talk

I'm back. With a burn/tan. But, back alive. Not looking a white girl anymore, as of what many call me. I might update 2 chapters today. If you guys are lucky. Lol.

I do not own the Teen Titans or any other characters that are mentioned in this story.

................................

Raven's POV

"Start explaining." I demanded.

"Well, I got my memories back when you started to date Beast Boy. I didn't wanted any of you to know. I thought you guys still hate me. So, I didn't bother. I was going out one day, and that's when I saw you guys holding hands. I told myself that just leave them alone, they're happy with each other. I saw you smiling. I never seen that before." Terra said.

I was just remembering that moment. Then I just shook that memory out of my head.

"Go on."

Terra was looking down.

"I had no idea what has gotten into me. You went inside the cafe and it was a long line, wasn't it?" She asked.

I was surprised that she knew, but I didn't show it.

"Yes, it was." I said.

"So, Beast Boy was just wondering around. I don't know what came to me. I just went up to him, told him I remembered and I just started to flirt and then I kissed him. I didn't stop. He tried to pull away. I didn't let him." She said.

I just stood there just staring at her. I could not believe she would do that. Who am I kidding? She is still a traitor. Once a traitor always a traitor. All I could think of is why?

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"I don't know, I had no idea what gotten into me. I just did it. He finally pushed me away and told me he was dating you. I just told him I was sorry and left. Then, few more months, the other thing that I told you happened. I'm so sorry Raven. I should have told you. But, I decided not to say anything." She said.

"Did you really think he would take you back? I was the one who told him to forget what happened. The past is the past and he couldn't change it. He will just had to wait for the future. I guess he got what he wanted. To be with the traitor. I knew I should have broken up with that idiot and stupid traitor himself. He got it from you. Who else could it have been." I said.

"I'm really sorry I did that in your relationship. I really am." Terra said.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I knew I shouldn't trust you. I knew you did something. I just listened to my friends. They were the ones who told me to give you a chance. And I did. I knew I shouldn't have. Anonymous was right. You are the guilty one." I said.

I turned to my on her. I just stood there just letting all that sink in. Why? Why did I let this happened?

Terra got up from the bed.

"Raven I..."

"Get out. Of my. Room." I said with gritted teeth.

Terra did as she was told and left.

I can't believe I trusted her again. I knew something horrible happened when he was acting strange around me the next day. I have got to start trusting my gut.

I know the truth now and now I know who you are. I don't trust her anymore.

(A/N: see what I did there? Some may know what I did. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't. No worries. Read on my readers.)

I just lay there in my room. Not doing anything. Just letting everything sink in. My friends knocked, but I never opened. The only one who didn't knock was Cyborg. Of course Terra wouldn't bother me.

Cyborg just came to the door and said, "I'm sorry it happened Raven." Then, he left me to just think about it.

I was thinking too much that I fell asleep. Just to wake up soon from a nightmare. Even though it's all real.

...........................................................

Well, there's a chapter. I will say that my sister's story didn't turn out like this. No, I just made it more interesting. I'm evil.

Well, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It was pretty bad. But, for you guys. Let's see if you guys will get another chapter. Lol.

Bye.