Running Away

Sorry for the lack of updates. Turns out I had a lot of work by cleaning. So, today is the first of January. So, Happy New Years. I will see if I can do three updates before I go back to school.

Enjoy this chapter. Let's see what happens after that incident.

I do not own the Teen Titans or any other characters that are mentioned in this story.

............................................

Raven's POV

If he wants me to leave, then fine. I guess I'll go. It would be best for all the others too. That way they won't have to see me yelling at him. That way they won't have to see the mess I always make.

I quickly put all my clothes in a bag. I took my stuff to make spells and spell books. They might get useful. I put all the bags in a portal that will hold it until I need them.

Well, I think that's all that I need. I guess.

I don't want to the others to find me. So, I took all the tracking devices off of me. Then, I left my communicator on my bed with a good bye note for my friends. I know, this will hurt them a lot. But, I think it would be best if I go. That way, the others won't have to hear me constantly yelling.

It's for the best.

I teleport my self out of the tower into the city. I have to go somewhere. Somewhere that my friends can't find me. I don't want to be a burden to them anymore. Besides, it would be best for them and best for me.

*** Hours Later ***

It's dark outside right now. I know I need a place to stay, but not here in Jump City. I'll just keep on walking until I reach to somewhere else.

I'm somewhere where a part of the city got abandon. No one around.

All of a sudden, I hear like someone breaking glass behind me. I turn around, but no one was there. Weird.

I kept on walking. But, then I sense someone right behind me. I turn again. Nothing.

I walk further until I stop in my tracks and I feel someone breathing on my neck.

"We meet again little bird."

Before I could say anything. I felt a needle go into my arm. I feel dizzy. My head was pounding. Then, I collapse on the cold concrete.

It was Slade.

He's kidnapping me.

Again.

Great.

..................................................................

I am so sorry for a short chapter. I will do one tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoyed this one.

Hope you had a great fantastic year. If not, make this one worth it.

Bye.