Raven's Reaction

Haha, did I leave you guys hoping?
Well, sorry. Turns out I forgot to put it up. Really sorry. Anyways, here's the other chapter. Enjoy.

I do not own the Teen Titans or any other characters that are mentioned in this story.

...............................

Raven's POV

The next day was nothing good. Just woke up do my morning routine and went to make my tea.

Few minutes later Cyborg was up too. He looked at my way and noticed that something happened. He knew exactly what happened.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Now that I know what happened, I'll never doubt myself again. That way, I won't get hurt in the end." I said.

"I'm sorry it happened. You didn't deserve to be in this mess."

"I know. But, I things happen for a reason, right? To learn and to make sure you won't fall for it again." I said.
"Yeah, that's true." Cyborg said.

"Thanks, for everything. Thank you for being there by my side. To make sure I won't get hurt." I told him.

"No problem. What are friends for?" He said.

I smiled and gave him a hug. It's good to know that there's someone who cares and looks out for you.

I let go and went up the roof to meditate. I need one after all of that just happened to me.

I only meditated for an hour when the alarm rang. I transported to the Common Room. I arrived and everyone was there.

"That's weird. It says that someone came into the Tower." Robin said.

All of a sudden there was a bang outside the door. Then the door flew open. There standing were a bunch of Slade bots.

"Were going into teams. Starfire and Beast Boy, you guys go left. Raven and Terra, you guys go right. Cyborg and I will go into the middle." Robin said.

"I don't want to work with her." I said.

"No time for discussions Raven. Titans, Go!" Robin said.

Great. Now I have to be with her. The traitor. Why me out of everyone else?

I just decided not to communicate with her. I focused on the task at hand, getting rid of the Slade Bots.

I crushed them, threw them away, send them away, and took them apart to get rid of them. Terra crush them with rocks. We didn't communicate at all. We just did our own thing.

We went up to the roof, there were more waiting for us. We destroyed them all. At least, so I thought.

I wasn't paying attention, but one of the bots jumped in and tackle me down. I try to fight it away and destroy it, but couldn't because Terra threw a huge rock at it.

"I don't need your help. I was about to teleport it away." I told her.

"Really? It looked like you couldn't do anything." She said.

"What do you know what I can and cannot do? Just because you knew our weaknesses, doesn't mean that you know our new ones. We grew stronger in that small amount of time. We have grew stronger since what you have done. So, I'll tell you again, back off. I don't need your help and I never will." I said.

I walked off the roof. When I open the door to go back into the Tower, my friends are standing there. I guess they listen to what I said.

I just walked past them to my room. The only one who understands is Cyborg. I did took a look at Beast Boy, all he did was just stare at me.

When I arrived, I just lay there on my bed.

"No happy ending." I said.

I just lay there thinking if anything will ever be okay from now on.

...........................................................

There you guys go. I was not sure for this chapter. I couldn't think of anything. But, it's here.

Hope you guys enjoyed this one. Sorry for the long wait from my vacation. It was longer than expected. Also, sorry for any mistakes in here.

Bye.