Jimin, who was the gym rep, had to stay back to keep all the sports equipment. While waiting for him, I sat on the benches in the toilet. Fidgeting with my fingers, I saw the cut that was near my wrist and recalled what happened in the morning. The cut was the result of my dear friend Jimin playing a prank on me which was to scare the shit out of me by hiding behind the classroom door and jump out when I walked past. Due to the shock, I accidentally scratched my hand. 

And at this moment, I snapped my fingers and displayed a sneaky smile. I shall repay him then! Swiftly, I took a empty bucket under the skin and filled it with cold water. Hiding behind the locker, I walked patiently for my prey. 

Soon enough, I heard footsteps approaching. Counting down silently, when I reached 1, I jumped out and splashed the bucket of water to supposingly Jimin. But it wasn't. Standing in front of me was drenched Seokjin. Of course, he was shocked, but more of freezing due to the cold water. 

"Oops!" I uttered.

"It's okay," he replied but it doesn't seem so.

I moved aside as he passed-by me open up his bag to search for a new set of clothes.

"Let me help you..." I volunteered.

Nodding his head lightly, he took one step back and went on to wipe all the water off his body.

"I'm sorry," I said for the nth times, "I was actually pranking my friend but I didn't expect you to appear."

"It's okay," he said, again, monotonously.

"Here!" I turned back to pass him his sweater.

However, to my surprise, he had stripped off his shirt, leaving his upper body exposed. Surely, I was shocked, and a little embarrassed by his toned body. The 'smart guy' of the class who never caught my attention suddenly became so attractive. I mean, I never notice how beautiful his face was, how broad his shoulder was, how tall he was and how he managed to make my heart race.

End of flashback

For the subsequent lessons, I could not concentre at all. My mind was occupied by questions like 'how is Seokjin doing?' , 'did he fall sick because of what happened yesterday', 'surely he was squeezing in class...'

Finally, the day in school has come to an end. After biding goodbye to Jimin, I hailed a cab and proceeded straight to Jin's house.

Following the address Mr Jeon texted me, I reached his house within 15 minutes. Practising outside his house how to greet him before pressing that doorbell. Waiting for him to open the door had my heart almost stopped.

The door opened. Standing in front of me was Jin, with a white towel on his head.

"Hi?"

"Why are you here?"

"I came to pass you your homework. Mr Jeon said that you wouldn't come for a week."

"Ne, wanna come in first."

Surely it was awkward for the two who doesn't really chat in class to be in a room alone. He served me a cup of water which I quickly gulp down.

"So..." I broke the silence, "how are you feeling now?"

"Ne, just having a high fever."

"Was it because...of me? Yesterday..."

"Orrrr...it was partially my fault too, I did not dry my hair and just spend the rest of the day in the air conditioned room."

"I'm sorry."

"Yah...stop apologizing!" Jin smiled and punched me lightly, "I am actually quite grateful."

"Wae?"

"Thanks to this fever, we started talking...right friend?"

"Ne chingu! I was so worried about you in the morning, you seem totally fine now!"

The rest of the afternoon passed by quickly, with me going through with Jin what the teachers taught in the morning. And for the sake of him, I actually, for once, listened to every single thing said by all the teachers and even jotted down notes - this deserved a pat on my back!

The sun had long set, and my umma had texted hundred plus messages, asking about my whereabouts, but I simply swiped the notification and acted like nothing happened. We spent most of the time chatting about random stuffs, instead of discussing about school work. I took a peek at the wall clock, and to my surprise, it was already 10 pm. 

Jin, who was in the midst of introducing his favourite restaurant in Hongdae, paused and looked at me, "wae yo?"

"A-ani, I didn't know it was already so late."

"Ahhh ne, it's getting late."

"Errr...I think I should be making my way home now? You let you have some rest, since you haven't really recovered yet."

"Aniyo!" Jin replied almost instantly, "I'm fine already."

"Oh- that's good. But I still need to get going, needa go to school tomorrow, unlike you," I joked and gave a cheeky look. 

Dragging my feet to the main door, I hung my bag on one side of my shoulder and sighed, "I guess, I'll get going?"

Jin followed me to the door too, and now, doesn't look very alright as seen from his expression. Playing with his fingers and avoiding eye contact, he replied, "thanks for coming by Taehyung."

"Of course!" I chuckled and punched his chest lightly, "what are friends for? Get well soon alright?"

Things were getting awkward and tense, I could feel it. My hands were on the door knob, but not really wanting to turn it. Should I just open the door and leave like that? Or should I find an excuse to stay here a little while more? Isn't that too inconvenient for him? 

While I was engrossed in my thoughts, Jin voiced out, "erm...do you wanna...stay for a while more?"

"Huh?"

"Errr wanna have supper or something?"

"Supper? That's...sudden?" I said insensitively, although feeling great inside, you know, gonna act cool...

"I...I just don't want you to go..." he stuttered, in an adorable manner. 

"Me neither..." I uttered under my breath.

"Then don't..."

Getting the hint now, and don't know where the hell I gathered that much courage, I dropped my bag on the floor and pushed Jin against the wall on the other side, my hand holding the back of his neck. 

I stared at him for a few seconds, and realised the fact that he was actually taller than me by a little. But I am in control now, which feels kinda great. Him closing his eyes slowly was like an obvious hint given to me, and before I know it, my lips had gently touched his. 

My heart was pumping twice as fact, I swear, hoping that he wouldn't push me away. And he didn't. He was enjoying it too, I could feel it, as his lips slowly loosened up and extended his tongue into my mouth. 

And the night goes on...

Deciding whether to skip school tomorrow was no longer a "should I or should I not" question, especially after being warned by Jin, "you might you be able to walk tomorrow..."