Epilogue

"You do realize that im old enough to come back here right?" Devin laughs. "Like i know im daddy's little girl but im 10!"

"I know. But you know how your father is. He thinks you will get hurt. But i taught you well enough." Natia smiles at her daughter.

"Can i become a wrestler one day?"

"Get proper training and we will see. I know you can't beat me." They laughed and saw Roman talking to Dean.

"So, how did you end up with a guy like dad? I mean like come on. You guys are both hot." Devin says. "I thought you were into nerds."

"Technically, i was the nerd. He was just a guy who loved me. That's it."

"Nah there has to be more. You guys are both nerds." Devin laughs.

"Yeah they both are." Mackie says surprising them. "They were both nerds falling inlove."

"Must you scare us like that?" Devin asks.

"Im your aunt. Of course im suppose to scare ya." Mackie hugged Devin.

"Yeah you wait Devin. Your brother will be with us next week." Natia laughed. "Who knows. Dean is crazy for that 9 year old."

"That's true. Must Trace come with us?" Devin whined.

"Uh yeah dude. Your brother. Deal with it."

"All i heard was 9 year old and i dont see him." Dean pouted once he didnt see his nephew around. "Dude!"

"His grandma took him out. He will be here soon." Natia laughed.

"Damnit! Steph always gets him!"

While everyone was talking to Devin, Natia and Roman walked away.

"So how are you my little one?" Roman kissed her head.

"Fine. Just that our daughter right there hasn't stop talking about wrestling or us." Natia laughed.

11 years later, Roman and Natia are inlove more than ever and married and have two kids. But they are still in WWE, everything is fine. Still fighting the Wyatts because they just seem to not understand anything. Yeah, its been awhile. After the match at Survivor Series, Natia and Roman planned their wedding. It didnt take long, so three months later, they had their wedding and took a four month vacation. That was when Natia found out she was pregnant. She wanted to tell everyone. So she didn't tell Roman. But after their vacation, she went to the ring and made her friends come out and she told them all that she was pregnant. 9 months later she gave birth to Devin Reigns, who is now a 10 year old girl. Then what happens next? She gets pregnant again. This time with a 9 year old son, Trace Reigns. Lets just say, they act like Roman and Dean in so many ways. Now, 11 years later, she has her kids with her and they love the job. Wanting to be like their parents.

Next generation of Natia and Roman.

Thanks for reading my book. Hoped you liked it. Make sure to COMMENT ur fav part about this book and VOTE if you loved the sequel/ if i did a good job on the book!

(Damn that sounded like a YouTuber saying, lol)

Bye!