Dream Day

*Natia's POV*

"So, is their someone you want to meet?" Paige asked me.

"Any wrestlers? Maybe." I smiled. There is someone i do want to meet. But maybe he doesnt want to talk to me.

"Maybe its a certain guy who happens to be my friend?" She teases, "He has long hair. Very nice tattoo on his arm. Get lost in his eyes. Am i ringing a bell to who that is?"

"Yes!" I blurted out. I blush as i realized i yelled it. "Maybe you did. You described him perfectly."

"Well, he is right over there." She points with her left arm over to Roman and Dean. Just staring at him makes my knees go weak. Im such a lame ass. "Seems like someone is about to pass out."

"Shut it." I didnt look away from his face. He is so far away. Wish he would walk up to me and talk. A good conversation. Something that makes me feel like im more to him. Even though he doesnt know me, i already want to be a thing with him. Its crazy how one man does these things to my body. Makes me seem so lame-

"Here he comes." Paige's voice interrupted my thoughts. I look up to see him walking towards us. His eyes never leave my eyes. Holy shit. I can feel my face heat up every step he takes towards me.

He stood a step away from me. His gaze leaves mines only to look at Paige. "Hey you two. Paige, gonna introduce us?"

Paige laughs and then speaks. "This is Natia. She is new. From CZW."

Roman looks right into my eyes. "Nice to meet you. Roman." He puts his hand out for me to shake. I shake it and nod at him. I have to act cool.

"Natia. Nice to meet you." I say, never loosing contact. It felt like forever just staring at him.

"What about me?!" Deans voice interrupts. I shake my head and look at him. "Well while you two were staring at eachothers eyes trying to get a phone number in the heads-" He was elbowed by Paige. She told him to shut up. I sat there, very embarrassed about this moment. And Deans comment wasnt helpful at all.

"Sorry. But nice to meet you guys." I realized that Roman's hand never left mines. He looks at me and releases it, looking embarrassed. I blushed at it.

"Alright love birds, lets go. I need food." Dean says and starts walking with Paige while i trailed behind them with Roman on my side.

The whole time at catering, Roman would glance at me and I would glance up at him. Then we would chuckle at ourselves. We even made small talk while Paige and Dean talked.

##########

"Mom, when is dad coming home?" Jason, my son, asked me.

I shook my head. "Dont know. He will be here soon. He had a long day at work."

Roman had this big meeting today with Triple HHH and Stephanie and it seemed pretty serious. I wasnt aloud to go. Even though it was my fault. I should go and not Roman.

I had attacked Stephanie after my match at Wrestlemania. She messed up my match for the title. I didnt win. Sadly, Becky won. I lashed out at Steph and threw her into a table, slammed a chair on her repeatedly, even set a table on fire. That's when Charlotte came and i threw her into the fire table. I knew i was going to get in trouble. But i didnt care.

"Well, when dad gets here, can we eat?"
He whines. I nod at him with a smile. He smiles and walks to his room. Probably to play his video game.

After an hour later, the front door unlocks and there appears a very happy Roman standing there. "Honey im home!"

"I can see that." I chuckled and walked to him and gave him a kiss. "How'd it go?" Just by his face it seems good.

"Well, Steph was mad. But then she saw the ratings and getting emails saying it was the best thing they ever saw. So, Vince decided that you can get a match with Stephanie at Payback."

"Yes!" I exclaimed loudly. Vince agreed to it? Makes me happy. "Oh!" I had forgotten about eating. "Did you bring food?"

"Yep. Wings!" He shows me the bag of wings.

"Wings?!" I hear Jason yell and runs into the room. He squeezed his dad's leg and took the bag to the kitchen. I laughed at him.

"Well, he was hungry." Roman laughs. I nod at him and we all sat and enjoyed the food.

#############

I woke up out the bed and looked around. My head was killing me. All of these things playing in my head, messing with my life. Who knows if this is real. Hell, i could be dreaming. I dont know what to believe. Am i with Roman? Do i have a kid? Is it even Wrestlemania 35? Am i fighting anyone? Do i have a enemy?

Maybe i do. Maybe those werent dreams. I was fighting with the Wyatts. I was fighting with my sister. I was fighting with my ex. Everything is coming into piece.

Do i have friends still? Do i have Roman in my life? Did i do something to upset someone?

So many damn questions killing me. I cant think like this. Its 6:00 am. Meaning a few hours until Raw.

Raw. How is this going to play out? What will happen if i get knocked out? What will happen to me? Will I remember who i am?

Who knows. I gotta move around. Maybe if i go downstairs to the hotels gym and do a few things, ill be able to settle down. Cool off.

I got up quietly and walked to my suitcase. What, wasnt i in Deans room? I look back to the bed and realized Roman was in the bed. Sleep. Maybe he dragged me in here.

I grab some clothes and took a quick shower. Hopefully Roman doesnt worry. Ill leave him a note, saying where i am.

I take the key card and walk down the lobby and into the gym.

"I need a good run." I sighed and started up the treadmill. I plug up some music in my ears and started my jog.

Im out of my mind by B.O.B. and Nicki Minaj played. Of course it had to. It describes my brain very well. Just listening to it makes me go insane.

After the song was over, my machine stopped. I look up and see Seth with a big smirk.

"How you feeling, Natia?" He acts concerned.

"Fine." I simply say. "How about you Rollins?"

"Good. You know we missed you after the show on Smackdown. Really sucks." He shakes his head. "But, i heard you've been having some weird dreams." He mentioned.

I sighed. Of course he knows that. "Yeah. Maybe i have. But guess what? I know my place. I know whats real and what not. Ill survive like i always do."

"Good." He plugs back up the machine. "Dont think you cant get hurt any time."

I smirk at him. "Right back at yah." I walk away from him and decided to go back to the hotel. Only 5 minutes in the gym? Great, now i want to go back. But i know the idiot will be there.

Ill just take a walk.

^^^^^^^^^

Updated!
ROMAN IS CHAMPION!
So proud of him.

K, read my Rants.

Get ready for 1/21/2016

Yep, thats all.