Smackdown

*Natia's POV*

"Is that all you got!" I yelled at Summer Rae. This match hasnt been much. Ive taken over this whole thing. No way she would take me down. Not while im in a good/bad mood.

Good mood because i told H about my life.

Bad because im confused on two people. Roman and Charlotte.

I pull Summer up and pushed her by the turnbuckles. I high kicked her in the back of the head and she fell flat on her face. I climb up the top rope but soon got ruined when Charlotte came out of know where and pulled me off the top and now on the ground. On my damn left arm. I just healed this damn thing!

I cryed out loud. But she pushes me in the ring and i try to stand up but once i did, she spears me. Pathetic spear. I rolled to the corner to gain some energy, but that failed once she pulled me to the middle of the ring and did her Figure 8 on me.

"Ahhh!" Shit this damn move hurts like hell! I kept on punching her leg but she just wouldnt let go. Dont cry! I was to weak to move out of this. She was just laughing.

I actually moved enough to twist us around and i reversed the move on her. (Picture above/ Emma's signature move) Now it was her time to cry in pain.

Who knows how long i held it until refs started pushing us away. They left me in the ring and dragged her up the ramp.

Thats when Roman's music blasted. Great, now what? He walked down the ramp, very odd, and slides in the ring. And has a mic. Just great.

"Look Natia. I know we havent been on good terms because of Raw. But you should know that i dont like Charlotte. I dont like anyone else but you. You are my world. Nothing this stupid should come between us." He sighs and grabs my hands. "Will you please forgive me?"

"Wow, that sucked Roman." I hear her laugh. I turn around to see my sister walking towards us. I was going to say yes but thats not going to happen now is it?! "Come on Nat. Do you believe this idiot that kissed Charlotte twice?"

I ripped my hands away from him. "Twice?!"

"Oh, you didnt know? Well Roman why dont you tell Natia my sister what happened? Or should i show?" Mackie smirked as she walked behind me.

"Look Natia-" He was cut off by a video playing and they were outside my locker room kissing. Holy shit. "Thats fake! Look Natia we didnt kiss! I would never-"

I punched his right in the face. Think i broke his nose. Or my hand. Everyone in the crowd booed me. I turned around and attacked my sister and the crowd cheered. Strange crowd. Mixture of cheers.

I climbed out the ring and walked away.
Where is H at?

*Roman's POV*

"Look! What the hell was that?!" I yelled at her.

"Well she had to see the truth." Mackie laughed. "And get out of my locker room. I think Natia wouldnt be happy seeing you in here."

"No. You made a fake video that looked pretty really and i wanna know why you would do this?"

"Oh come on. First off, so what the video isnt real? It was funny. Second, i wanted payback. Besides, i gotta get to my sister where it hurts." She smiled and pushes me out the room and slams it in my face.

"Damn, if you wanted my sister, you could of told me." I hear behind me. I turn around to see Nikki. "Damn i just sounded like her. Your face was priceless! Haha!"

"Look Nikki, not now." I slide down the wall and cover my face.

"Uh yeah right now." She prys my hands off my face. "Stop being a bitch and get your damn woman! Dont you see?! This is all a plan. They dont see you with Natia. They dont want you with her. You have to show that you guys belong to each other. Play dirty!" She slaps me. "Show her a real superman."

"Ok! Quit slapping me!" I chuckle and walk away.

Ill try my best.

*Triple HHH's POV*

"So your telling me that you cant decide whether or not to give Roman a chance?" I ask. She nodded. "No."

"No?"

"No." I slide her a beer from my fridge. "You wait until he shows his love to you. Make him beg for forgiveness."

She smiles at me, nodding her head. "Doesnt that seem like im the bad guy? I mean come on. I still love him but everyone just messes it up. Before my sister interrupted, i was going to jump in his arms and forgive him. But my sister got in my head."

"Which I understand." I tell her. "Its just im looking out for you." I sighed. "Look, it hurts for me to say this, but Roman is a good guy. He wouldnt hurt you this bad. He will show how much he loves you. Some way. Oh! Maybe he will propose to you!"

"Propose to me? I doubt he is ready for marriage." She laughs and chugs her drink. "If he did i wouldnt come back to work for a week because i would be a crying mess." I laughed at her.

"Tell you what, when tomorrow comes, you talk to him and say your sorry." I smile.

She shakes her head no. "Why that way? What is the point in this now? I feel like one step out there, everything falls."

"How about another beer and you can go out there and get your stupid boyfriend?" I smirk.

"Dad!" She laughed and took the beer. "I swear, he hurts me one more time, im done."

"Well, lets see what happens now." I point to the screen where Roman was going against Alberto Del Rio. "Mackie apparently told Charlotte to go out there."

"Huh, lets see if he loves me." She kicks her feet on my desk and watches the match. "Wait, how did you know this?"

"Seth." I simply say. She nods understanding.

The match ends when he wins. Then Charlotte comes out and Roman tries to leave but she wraps her arms around him. He didnt move! He isnt doing anything!

But that shortly ended when Nikki came out and kicked her. Nikki and Roman slap hands and they walked out. That was so lame.

"So he got Nikki to go out there?" She sips her drink and puts it down. "He must not want to touch the disease freak thats on him."

"Or he is to much of a bitch to push her off. So he got Nikki to do that." I say.

"Eh, worth a shot." She stands up. "If he wants to be like this, so be it." She goes to the frige and grabs another beer and walks out.

She stole my beer! That's coming out of her paycheck.

########

Yeah lets see what Natia does next.

COMMENT & VOTE wht u think so far.

Ik this chapter was sucky...