Raw

*Natia's POV*

I can't believe i have a match against Alberto. Which sucks because no one is aloud at ringside with me. Why do people hate me?

I put on my ring gear and put my title on my shoulder. Gosh, i feel stupid. I forgot i had this title for awhile and then my sister is after it still. She will do anything to get this belt. Even put me in the hospital.

I need to cut a promo. To my sister and the audience. For everyone to hear that no one will stop me in this division. Or even in the ring.

I decided to go a little bit early. I need that promo. So i made my way down to the ring with a microphone. "Crazy days man. Ive had some messed up day folks. But! I know no one cares. But i know someone back there wants my title. And guess what? Im not having it. You need to kill me first before getting this belt!"

Thats when my sister came out. "Natia. Natia! I plan on killing you for the belt. See Steph said i can have a match against you for the belt. A steel Cage match." She walked down the ramp and got into the ring. "See that belt belongs to me. At Survivor Series, that belt is mine. No one will stop me from getting it."

"But you wont Mackie. Even if you have your goons in the ring, there is no stopping me. Im the best diva there is." I raised my belt above me with a smirk. Until someones music played. It was Charlotte. A NXT diva here? Why?

"I hate to get in between you sisters but Natia kinda messed me up. She said she was the best diva here in WWE, and i think your are mistaken." Charlotte said but I interrupted.

"You are from NXT! You dont know what you are getting in! You dont know pain! You dont know how anything feels up in the big leagues. So you can shut your face and go back from where you came." I yelled at her.

"Don't disrespect my friend like that Natia." Mackie says. "She is the NXT Womens Champion! Show something!"

"I know someone better than Charlotte thats from NXT! She is soon to be womens champ in two weeks against her. Thats Sasha Banks!" I smirked at her. The crowd cheers at me. "And you can bank on that."

"Sash is no match for me. You are no match for Mackie here. Wait until Survivor Series." Charlotte walks out the ring. What the hell was that?

"As for you Natia, i got you a match." She smirks. "And its not against Alberto. I hand picked this person just for you." She smiles and walks over to commentary.

Just what i needed.

*Mackie's POV*

"Look who decided to join us! Its the almost champ, Mackie!" JBL introduces me as i put on my headset.

"Thank you JBL. You are the best." I smiled at him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen if you are now just joining with us, Mackie has changed Natia's opponent tonight in her own choosing." Michael says.

"I cant wait to see who comes out here." JBL laughs.

"Oh you'll love it." I smirked.

The lights went off and the fireflies came out. The Wyatts. Seth must have picked them. I didnt pick them. But this is better. 4 on 1. Not bad.

They made it to the ring. Natia's face was mixed with emotions. I walked over to Bray. "Break her." I nod at them and walked back to my headsets.

Ding Ding!

Erick decides to start off the match. Knowing Natia, she knows Erick is an easy target. She launches herself at him and throws all these punches towards him. He barely blocks them. She gets off of him and attacks his leg. The leg that was injured a month ago. She's good. But i like to see her try the other three. She definitely cant get out of Braun's hands. She will pass out. Again. Which im fine with. She passes out anymore, she can vacant her title and it will be mine. The Wyatts need to at least break one bone in her body. To put out for some times.

"So Mackie i have a question." Byron asks and continues. "Do you have a heart for your sister? I mean, do you honestly hate her for a belt? Or just her?"

I smiled at him. "Byron i love your question. There maybe a 1% i care for my sister. But when i think about that number, that means, what i dont care for 99% of the time? I think that number should be 100% of not caring about my sister. Now i will say, if she looses her title to me of course, it may be a 2% i care. While the 98% of me wants to gloat about it all over her stupid face and tell her how stupid she is. Byron, think about it! My sister never cared about me when i won something. She gloated about winning when we were little. Now that we are adults, well mainly me, ill gloat to her how she gloated to me." I smirked. "Any more questions you guys?"

"Yeah, why did you join your sister the whole time up here?" Michael asked.

"Good question. Easy to answer. I wanted to be the big dog. Top diva here. But once we get here, Natia is already in the spotlight. Where was i? Somewhere in the back. I even had a match and no one cared about me. Natia had made a friend, had a boyfriend, already made enemies. It's ridiculous! I get here and no respect towards me. So now, i took things into my own hands. If i wanted to be respected, i was going to have to go after my own sister. To show everyone that i am not some background person. To show that i can do something in this company. To become the face. The face of this whole company."

"Wow." Is all they said. Damn, my mouth is dry from talking. They got what they needed, hopefully. Had to tell some lies in those.

"And your winner, NATIA!" Lilian announced. I look up to the ring to see Braun holding Natia and making her pass out. She won? How?! I take my headset off and grab a mic. "Hey! Finish her off! I dont want her to be able to walk." They started punching her and everything. Then Roman, Dean, Paige, and Nikki came running down while Bray set up Natia in Sister Abigal. "Not another step you four! They will permanently put her in the hospital again but longer." They stopped right next to the ring. I smirked at them. Natia was already knocked out. Why not knock her out longer. I nod at him and he does his move on her. Thats when a whole brawl happened in the ring. Nikki and Paige had chairs and attacking Erick and Luke, while Roman and Dean attacked Braun and Bray.

I stepped out the ring and made my way up the ramp.

This is one big war.

^^########^^

UPDATED!

#SLAMMYS2015 tonight