Lots of Drama

{A/N: IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END!}
[Lots of POV's....]

*Natia's POV*

"You do realize that your boyfriend cant help you out of this situation?.... Thats your fault for not having a better plan in the first place.... I dont care if he does! I made the plan better....no!.... Well now we have one problem, but can be resolved. Just talk to him, ok? Bye."

I glare at Kane as he ends the phone call. Ive been stuck for an hour. My stomach was going crazy.

The fact that i had no food what so ever really ticked me off.

"Great, another call." He groans in frustration and walks away while answering the phone.

These knots are tight as hell. I probably have a bruise from it. Not gonna lie, but these knots are pretty good. You know, if i wasnt in them.

After fifteen minutes, Kane walks back towards me and rips the tape off my mouth hard as hell.

"Shit!" I yelled.

"Phone call for you!" Kane smacks the phone to my ear and i grumbled a hello in it.

"Hey, quick question. When you and Roman hang out, where do you go?" Jordan says. Confused as to what she was talking about.

"Jordan?! What the hell! Where are you?!" I yell at her.

"Mox, hold on. Calm down, im with your sister. Now answer the question."

"We hang out at the hotel." I say.

"Ok. Now, the best way to get at your sister is how?" She ask.

"Jor, what are you doing?" I yell. How is she by my sister?

"She is tied up." She blankly says. I shake my head at her. Oh right, back to my question-" I cut her off.

"What do you mean?"

"Funny story, your gonna love it. But im busy right now. So im going to call back. But tell Kane that Mackie wants him. Wink wink." She hangs up the phone and i move away from the phone so Kane takes it back.

"Did Mackie want anything?" Kane asked.

"Yeah, she needs you." I say.

He walks out, mumbling things.

Where is everyone?

^^^^^^^^

*Paige's POV*

Cant believe my friend got kidnapped! Again, kind of. Well the first time was different. But now its real, and personal. Who kidnaps?! I mean, we are at work. There is no need for kidnapping. Especially when you got two sisters at eachothers throats. People that want to kill eachother.

I wonder why i didnt get kidnapped. Dean and i are close to them, so why didnt they do anything? I mean im fine with it, but still, its like they are planning something.

After Randy had gathered some of us up, we thought of a plan. There were six of us. I couldnt find Nikki anywhere. Or Brie.

The plans we made were simple at first, but Dean had another plan. Because he is crazy and decided to add some extreme in our lives. Which, we all thought was dangerous, but it was smart as hell. Sadly.

After ten minutes of us talking some more, we finally left.

This war isnt going to be pretty.

^^^^^

*Nikki's POV*

Seth and Big Show were literally dragging me through the building. Telling me that they needed my help. What do they need from me? They know i hate them.