Title & Title

*Roman's POV*

"I noticed everything around me. Ive noticed that when Natia gets hurt, its from the weasel himself. The so called champ, Seth Rollins. I noticed ever since you beat Dean and i up in the ring, you've had something up your sleeve. To get revenge. For no reason. All your puppets you have trying to destroy us isnt going to stop until you are destroyed. How about me and you have a match? For the titles? If you lose, you gotta stop running after us! Stop targeting us for fun." I breath and look up at the ramp. Waiting for an answer.

"And if i win?" Seth's voice says. He pops up on the big screen with a smirk. "What happens if i win? Then what are you going to do?"

"Oh trust me. I plan on winning." I say.

"How about this. If you dont win, you quit! Quit the whole wrestling thing. Never come back. How's that?"

I close my eyes. Quit WWE all for a belt? A belt that might show how good i am. Show the world that im better than him. That no one can beat me. But what happens when i lose? What about my friends? Natia? How will they survive?

The crowd kept on cheering no at me. "Deal! On one condition. No people at ringside. Just me and you."

"Oh come on Ro! You think i would have help from someone?" Seth says. I rolled my eyes. We all think that.

I rolled out the ring and walked backstage. I know im in for a long talk from my friends. Mainly Natia.

*Seth's POV*

"What were you thinking?!" Mackie yelled at me. "You cant fire Roman! And we arent stopping this feud with them."

"Why cant i fire him?" I scoffed. "Oh we all know he wont quit without a fight. He will always help Natia."

"And im not firing him. He is personally quitting." I added.

"Well, thats just great. You made an idiot decision. What about what i said?!"

"I don't remember." I smiled sadly. Shit, she did say something.

"That if he loses, he has to break up with Natia. Or join us. Make Natia join us. Dean and Paige get fired. None of that?!" Mackie was pacing around the room. "I got it! We make someone break up Natia and Roman!"

"I thought Finn was doing that?" I nod.

"Finn is an idiot who takes to long. He is so slow. Obviously not interested in her. So we need a girl. To get under both of them."

"Okay, who?" I asked.

"Oh, you wait. Ill find someone." She smirks. "And it wont be Summer. She is to obvious and she already gets on my nerves when she flirts with you." She growls.

"When did she ever flirt with me?!"

*Bray's POV*

"I have another plan. This time its towards some other people." I say. The three sit down and listen to me. "Ive decided that the whole Natia and Roman thing has now been in the hands of the power couple, that we need to go after their friends. Starting with Paige and Nikki. Once we attack them, Dean will come out maybe with Randy, Dolph and Wade. He is crazy and may not get backup. Besides Roman and Natia. But that's our new target."

They nod at me. I smirk, knowing this plan is how i wanted it to go. Get under the skins of everyone.

Cant wait for next Monday.

[Later on the night]

*Mackie's POV*

Im done! Found the perfect girl to go after Roman. Since, apparently, she has a real interest in him and really hates Natia. Just like i do. With the whole hating her, not liking Roman. That's gross.

I never understood why people fall in love with him. He is so nasty to look at. It shakes me up just thinking about that.

I lay on the couch and sigh. This is it. I have to beat my sister. No matter the cost. No matter the pain im in. Even a broken bone.

Nothing will keep me from winning that belt.

*Natia's POV*

Roman decided to take me out to eat. Saying that i over reacted in the locker room after hearing his deal with Seth. I was only knocked out for 30 minutes and i see him go to the ring and agree to a stupid deal.

I almost marched my way to Seth and put him in the hospital. But no, Roman stopped me. He actually stopped me from beating his ass! Might have beat my own boyfriends ass just because.

"Come on Nat! Would you eat? I promise you that next time you see them you may snap. But for now, just forget it." Roman growls at me. I rolled my eyes and ate one bite. He snaps at me?! He makes an awful deal?! What's next?! He will do something stupid next and my ass is leaving him. Just saying.

"Fine! Lets just forget it." I rolled my eyes and continued to eat.

The whole time at dinner was quiet. Even the whole drive was quiet. I try saying something but it wasn't coming out my mouth. I felt bad but everything was moving to fast. Loosing his job for a title? Winning and having them off our backs? Even thats not going to stop them.

Now we are in bed. His back is towards me and now i know i messed up. Well, not me. Really him but i know i messed him up a bit more.

"Look, im sorry for being a ass tonight. Im just worried about what might happen. Loosing? Winning? What about you? How can you be fine? I cant be alone without my superman in the ring. Who will help like you? Im just....trying to get everything in my head. Everyone is messing with us and its put pressure on us." I stopped my talking after hearing him snore. "Great. I cant believe this." I sighed and fell asleep. He wants to be an ass, ill be a bitch to him them.

Things cant get better....

#######

Updated!
Happy Holidays!
Tribute to the Troops on!

Ik this chapter is all over the place. Thats the point. I want u all to know what everyone is thinking!

Nd u will see who is after Roman.

Who do u guess????

COMMENT ur thoughts. VOTE if ur ready for the next chapter. Because i might make that long as hell. Put like two chapters together in the next one. So then i can take a small break. Only a three week break. So i can write my other story that comes out 1/21/2016!

Cant wait!

Ok, so imma update again by next week. Maybe Friday....maybe. Depends if im not lazy.