Playin' Cold

(AN: change of plans. Imma just write in different POV. Might be short but i got tired of the third person. But anyways, enjoy and make sure to comment nd vote.)

*Seth's POV*

I waited for Kane to show up at the hotel. He had things to tell me about Finn. Which is stupid. Whats else is supposed to happen?

But i couldnt help but wonder, where Mackie was. She wasnt in the room when i woke up. She hasnt reply to my text. She must be up to something that i shouldnt know about i guess.

The door opens, revealing Kane and Finn. I raised an eyebrow at them. "Gentlemen, what can i help you with?"

"Natia isnt going to leave that filthy bastard for one second!" Finn blurted out. "I want you to get rid of him! And do it next week!"

"Finn! Calm down." I yelled at him. "I will but promise me that you will shut up." He sighs and looks towards the ground.

"I want Roman and Dean in a match next week. A 6 on 2 match. Everyone in the ring. No outsiders." Kane says.

"I like that. But you know what would be better? Natia and Paige coming out. In the ring with monsters. We only want the girls. So take them, far away from the guys. Mackie can handle Nikki. Unless she goes out there, then you guys grab her. Get 3 more men to grab them. Then we will see how things go."

They nod their heads and leave. I sit back down and take a deep breath. That was it? I closed my eyes for a good 5 minutes until the door opened. But i didnt open my eyes until someone poked me.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Babe, you sleep?" I hear Mackie say. I open my eyes to see her. I shake my head at her. "Good. I have things for us."

"Like?"

"Clothing!" She yells with excitement. "I was out all day, with Stephanie and Courtney getting new outfits for us. We got Rick to get your outfit to match me."

"So imma be matching you?" I smiled and stood next to her. She nods. "Thats great. And Steph agreed to this, huh?"

"Well yeah she agreed." Mackie smiles at me. "So, did Kane tell you what he wants next week?" I nodded. "So tonight on Raw. I am calling out Natia and the others. Im not going to mess her up tonight but imma get in her head. Get to tell her a fake plan of ours. Or might get carried away and get in a match. We will see."

#######
(Monday Night Raw)

*Natia's POV*

Raw. This is the night i get my hands on my sister. Since Nikki told me that my sister was behind this whole thing on me getting knocked out. She could of killed me. If she wanted to she should do it herself. Not get idiots to knock my ass out.

"Natia? You should be fine. Ill be by your side and i might run to that ring to get you." Jordan says. I laugh.

I really shouldnt bring my friends backstage but they wanted to and they said they wanna join the party. Meaning the whole drama really.

"Im just saying, i dont want you guys to get in trouble. There's bodyguards everywhere. You guys are guests." I say.

I hear someone clear their throat and i see Renee with a microphone and a camera crew. "Natia i just have a few questions for you and your company."

"Yes! We are on TV!" Tyler says. I look at him to shut up, so he does.

"Go ahead Renee. Dont mind him." I smile at her.

"So last week you were knocked out missing Smackdown. Are you ok to fight tonight?" She asks and puts the mic next to me.

"Yes i am. See Renee, Kane and Big Show want to side with idiots. Idiots that dont know that i bring the fight to this company. They may have knocked me out, but i always find a way to come back."