Finding Your Love

*Natia's POV*

"Ugh! Why me! One day, you guys! One day! I want one day to myself." I slide down on the wall and take deep breaths. "Gosh, idiots i tell ya! They just dont know when to stop with my life. And...my shitty arm still fucking hurts!"

I stood up and walked to the door. Wait! What if they are outside your door? Then thats a risk im willing to take. I yank open the door and slam it behind me. I know where to look, i think. Im still just going to walk around. Who would have seen them?

While i was thinking in my head, i ran into someone. I look up to see Randy. "Oh gosh Randy. I cant find anyone. I know that Kane and Big Show must have done something to them. Can you help me?"

He looked around him before grabbing my hand and dragging me around the building. "Randy? Hold up! Slow down! What are you doing?"

"Showing you where i saw them get dragged. Just make sure you dont see any of the them." He says. Them? He made it sound like it was more than just the two.

He takes me down the dark hallway, that i had just came from, and turns to a big door. "Natia, i saw 6 maybe even 7 guys in here. Are you sure you dont want backup?"

"Randy," I sighed at him, "i cant leave them by themselves. They could be hurt or something! I dont want that. Im going no matter what. What i need for you to do, is get my ass some help. Lord knows i need it."

"Ill go get some. Just be careful and try to hold them off until i get back." He sighs and leaves me.

I take a breath, and open the doors. I can already feel like throwing up. It smells! It smelt like garbage or some skunk cane in here. Its pitch black dark in here. Like, i cant see where im going.

"Natia! Nice to see you again!" I hear. I know that voice. But from where?

One light turns on, showing Finn with a big smirk. "Like the room?"

"No, it smells. Where are my friends? And where is Roman?!" I dont have time for his bullshit.

He takes a few steps closer to me. "Why, they are right here!" Just then, another light comes on. I see Roman, Jordan and Tyler tied up and tape on their mouths. Really? Tape? Got to be joking. "I will say, your friends are hard to get. They can fight, but my giant was to big for them."

"Your giant?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, well he is a friend of mines. His giant is, how you say, pretty scary." Finn smirks and walks behind me.

I turn around and dont see Finn, but a belly to my face. Oh shit! I take deep breaths and look up. This giant was very hairy everywhere. I couldnt see his face since it was behind a black sheep mask. A friend of his, huh?

"Natia, meet Braun. Braun Strowman. He's big isnt he?"

I take a step back only for Braun to take a very big step towards me. I jumped.

Finn laughs at me. Wish i can just punch him. But, this guy is in my way.

I feel a hairy hand grab me by the neck and lift me off the ground. I try breathing for air as i see Finn stand next to Braun. "Let her breath a little. Dont want her dead yet. Boss wouldnt like that."

I feel his hand get loosen around my neck, for me to have little access to air.

"Tie her up. But to the other side of her friends. Also, bring Roman to the office." Finn orders. Braun reaches at his face and rips off the mask, giving me a creepy smile. I almost screamed, until tape was placed on my mouth.

*Paige's POV*

"Where is everyone? Its like they all left us here and went to the hotel. Or to eat. But nobody is answering their phones." Dean says.

"Well, maybe they went to catering." I say, as I walk into the locker room. Nobody? Oh well.

"Besides, they will show up. Roman has a match. He cant miss that." I turn on the TV to see Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio.

The door opens and someone starts breathing hard behind me. I turn around to see Randy out of breath. "Y...ou gu.....guys hav...e to hel....p me!"

"Randy! What happened?!" Dean stands by Randy to help him to the couch. "Now...take a breath and speak."

"Help me! Roman and Natia got kidnapped and I know where!"

"Kidnapped?" I sighed. "Are you sure? I just saw Natia on screen. How does she get kidnapped that quick?"

"Paige! Listen!" Randy yells and stands up. Anger showed in his face. "They arent around! Dont you think you should help?!"

"No." I stated.

"Paige?!" Randy and Dean yell.

"Oh come on! They probably arent in danger. Randy could be apart of some stupid plan to get rid of us." I glared at him.

"I doubt Randy would do that." Dean defends.

"I would never. Just please help me. I cant do it alone." Randy pleads.

"Fine." I mumble and get up. "But we do it my way."

#########

UPDATED

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

SORRY ITS SHORT...just needed to updated something.

Read my Rant book tht i wrote.
Bye!