A man

(A/N: this chapter and the next will be written in 3rd person. Until the next chapters it will go back to single POV's.)

*Third Person's POV*

Mackie and Seth were on the computer, scheduling matches for Natia and her friends. Finding tough opponents. Even new people she hasnt seen yet.

Seth was texting people about some things for Mackie. He had a surprise for her.

While they were planning, Kane and Big Show were talking to the Wyatts. Lets just say there are things that are going to be planned.

As of the whole planning, Natia was still out and laying on the hospital bed. She didnt know where she was or remember anything that happened. She couldnt wake up because her brain was forbidding her to.

Nikki was talking to Paige aboutwhat had happen before she decided to side with Natia. Telling her that Seth forced her.

Dean, quiet as ever, he stares at the ground. Thinking in his head what the hell happened to everyone.

Roman...poor Roman couldnt get the image of Natia getting punched out of his head. He try so hard to not play it in his head, but he looked at Natia and the scene played over and over.

Doctors kept saying: "she will wake up soon. Just give her time."

Roman didnt have the time for waiting. He wanted to hold Natia in his arms. Just to have her body in his arms would make him feel better.

"Roman, are you hungry?" Nikki asked. Roman shook his head.

"No, im fine." He smiled weakly at her. In the inside, he was hungry. But couldnt eat because of Natia.

"Roman, you have to eat soon. We have been in the hospital for 2 days. Please eat. Natia would want you to." Dean says while rubbing his hand on Roman's back.

Roman sighed, knowing his brother was right. "I guess."

"I will go grab some for all of us." Nikki says and walks out the room. Paige sighs, knowing this is going to get shitty with everyone.

Natia was lost. She was dreaming in some forbidden cabin, lost and scared. Couldnt get out the room. She knew opening that door, she would get hurt.

There was this man who she couldn't see because he was like a shadow moving everywhere. It was going to kill her.

She tryed opening the doors and trying not to find the hidden man.

But what she didnt know, is that this man was going to haunt her for the rest of her life, until she suffers or dies.

^^^^^

<3 hours later>

Roman, Dean, Paige and Nikki were still in the room with Natia. Hoping she would wake up.

Nikki and Paige didnt think that the punch would knock her out this bad. But then again, she was badly bruised by Kane and Big Show that it all must have affected her.

Roman couldnt take the wait any longer. He knew once Natia was up and health, that he will be by her side. Saying if anyone touched her, he will make sure that they dont have hands anymore.

Dean was the only one looking at Natia when he notice her flutter her eyes open. She blinked a few times until she looked over at her friends. She noticed Dean looking at her.

"You know, next time im out cold, someone should bring me food. Might wake up to that." Natia groaned and stretched.

All four of them looked up surprised by the way Natia got up.

"What?" Natia said, confused at her friends expression. "Ok, how long was i out?"

"Like almost 3 days." Dean says. Natia nods at him.

Damn it was that long? Felt like it was only 1 hour. Natia thought.

All her friends got up and hugged her. Asking if she was ok and if she needed something.

"I really just need to pee. I am also hungry. Im in the mood for 2 hamburgers and a box of pizza. With a bowl of fruit so i atleast dont get too fat." Natia says, while slowly getting up. Roman helped her to the bathroom while Paige went to get a doctor.

Nikki and Dean had left to go get food for Natia.

After Natia was back in bed, the doctor came in.

"Well you look ok. Although i might need to run some tests. Just to see if you are able to get back in the ring." He says, finishing writing stuff down on his paper. "Ill be back." Then be left.

"Are you ok babe?" Roman asked. Natia sighed. She didnt know if she should tell him about her dream or just lie to him.

"Im doing ok i guess." She lies. "Just tired of the whole situation in the ring."

Truthfully, she really didnt care for that matter. She just didnt want him to ask further questions about whats really wrong.

"I feel ya." He sighs and sits down. "I promise you that i will be by your side for no on. No matter the cost."

"Thanks." She smiles. She knew it was killing Roman inside that she got hurt this bad.

While everyone was all about, Finn just so happened to be in his hotel looking up ways to get back Natia in his life.

Finding ways to get rid of Roman and friends.

Seeing if he can get anyone to help.

Knowing that Seth and Mackie would.

"Well, lets just see how things go on Monday." Finn says, smirking at the screen.

••••••

(Sunday: 3:20 am)

"Paige, can you come here real quick?" Roman yelled.

Paige got up and found Roman standing next to the bed where Natia was staring at the ceiling.

"I have no idea whats wrong with her. She keeps on looking up at the ceiling like its talking to her. I was wondering if you could wake her up or something. Just snap her out of this trance." Roman sighs and stomps out the room.

Paige looks at Natia. "Hey Nat...are you ok?" No response came from Natia. "Natia?"

Still no response.

"Natia, i know a lot of shit has been going on but-" Paige went on and on.

But Natia wasn't listening to her. She was staring at the ceiling. The ceiling that was telling her things.

'You know, Natia, i think you should watch your back. Your friends are first. Unless you do everything we say to do.'

Natia sighed in her head. Knowing that she lost the battle against the talking ceiling that knew how to ruin her life.

Not what you expect but, you will see why a "ceiling" is talking to her.

Paige noticed she wasnt getting through to Natia. She got up and told Roman there was no luck.

######

(Still Sunday 12:00pm)

Natia wasnt herself after leaving the hospital. She couldnt remember what happened to her. She knew something happened in the ring. Or maybe got into an accident.

She was also told in her dream that someone was coming after her. But she shrugged it off, knowing its only Seth and Mackie. Who else could be after me? Natia thought.

"You ok?" Roman walks in with a cup of water. Natia nods at him and drinks the water.

"Never better!" She smiles.

Roman was creeped out by her actions, but thought it was a good sign.

••••••
VOTE!