Take Away

*Mackie's POV*

Steph gave me that smirk, saying that she had something up. Oh man.

"Alright Mac! Since you and your sister are going through some things i guess and Seth told me you brought her old ex back, i decided that maybe you can pick her matches until Hell in a Cell, thats in two months. What do you say?"

I nodded at her. This is all i wanted to do. Give her the matches she deserves so much in her life. Ill go easy on her tonight and Smackdown. But next week, she better be ready.

"Thats fine by me." I smiled. "And can you also give me ideas? I might need help on some."

"I mean it all depends on what level you want her on."

"Probably hard." I shrugged. "Give her some opponents that might get her injured. And no one is to be out in the ring by her. I want to challenge her. She always said she loved challenges. So why not give her one. As of Hell in a Cell. Her opponent for that is me." I smirked.

"Ohhh." She smirked. "I guess it is high time you got you shot at the title. Get her to the point that she cant take it no more. Then you will win that belt."

I smiled at her. I know i just need to drive my sister crazy. Crazy enough to hand me her title.

#####

*Natia's POV*

"Roman?!" I grumbled. "Can you bring me some crackers? Or juice."

Ugh, something is wrong with me. I dont know what it was. I had a perfect night with Roman and now, i feel like shit.

Im not sick in my stomach. Im sick in my thoughts and brain. Like i thought to much. I thought i almost died this morning! How? I have no clue! I thought i was going to wake up in a casket.

Roman said i was hallucinating. I must be sick to where i need the hospital. Maybe.

"Here you go. You sure i cant take you to the hospital?" He said, handing me some crackers.

"I hate doctors. They dont know what they are talking about. I dont trust them to tell me what the hell is wrong with me." I sighed. "Ill go to a gym. Thats my doctor."

"Babe, i love you. But im taking you to the hospital."

I sighed, knowing that i wasnt going to win this battle nor did i feel like continuing it. I really need to know what is wrong with me. "Fine."

He nodded, satisfied that he won the conversation.

Later on the day, we went to the doctor. I wasnt feeling good being there. But she gave me a medicine to take and i feel way better then before. Although she never found out what the hell it was with my brain. But she said she will call me with some results.

Tonight, i have a match against someone. Its a surprise. Not that i care. Ive fought enough people to not care no more.

"You ready?" Romans voice rang in my ears.

"No." I mumbled. "I need sleep."

"You can sleep there. Lets go."

Ugh! I just want sleep.

###
*Seth Rollins POV*

"I dont give a damn about him! I will deal with him. Just take care of Dean and Roman. I have Paige and anyone else." I yelled.

They nodded their heads and walked away. I did too the other way. I have to find Paige and distract her from getting into the ring.

As i was walking, i bumped into someone. I look and see Nikki. Great, the other person i needed to see.

"Oh, sorry Seth!" She said.

"Its fine. I need you to do me a favor." I asked. She nodded for me to continue. "I need you to find Kane and Big Show and tell them to come to my office. I have something they need to do for me. And come to the office with them. I also have more things you can help me with."

She looked scared, but nodded and left. That takes care of two things.

Walking back to the office, i see Mackie on her computer. Typing away. "Hey babe. Did you find them?"

"Yeah i got Nikki to come to the office with Show and Kane. So that takes care of one person. Once the two guys come, that takes care of three. Then there is one person left and its Paige."

"Leave Paige to me. I just found out some things and will go find her myself." She said, still typing on her computer.

I nodded. Then the door open to reveal Show, Kane, and Nikki.

"Ah, you boys made it! Haha! You know what to do." I nodded at them.

They nodded back and grabbed Nikki.

"Let me go!" She yelled and struggled.

"Im afraid they cant, Nikki." Mackie said and got up from the computer. She stood infront of Nikki and amiled at her. "See, i know you are trying to side with my sister on everything and thats just not going to work." She looked up at the two monsters. "Take this trash out. Also, find Paige for me."

"You cant do this!" Nikki yelled. But she had already left the room.

"Are the other guys after the idiots? Or just the monsters?" She asked once she sat down and resumed back to her work.

"The others are finding them. I told them to already get them and bring them here. I want to have a talk to all three."

We waited for a good 20 minutes, then Show and Kane brought Roman, Dean and Paige.

"Glad you guys could make it." I laughed. They gave me dirty looks, but i ignored it. "The reason we all brought you here is because, Natia's match tonight doesnt need any distractions from others. You are the last 3. We already took one out."

"Also, if any of you guys leave to help Natia, you will regret it." Mackie says.

###
•••••

Updated! Sorry bout the wait.
Had to apply at a job
Got my license
Had tones of hw
Nd got SAT soon so ive been studying!

Also had writers block too